Catch All Anything Thread

kapkomet

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is the retaining wall I've been building for the past few months - I started last summer and decided to add to it last fall and had to take a break during winter. It's not done but you can see mostly what it's going to look like, just picture more plants.

27192_10150157736980187_894745186_117929

27192_10150157736985187_894745186_117929

lol... you saw my facebook status, I don't even know what it was but I had made a conscious note to myself not to bother it and put that brick in a spot where the larva can hatch in a few weeks, and then I clumsily picked it up a few minutes later and SPLAT. I don't kill insects unless they sting or bite, so I feel bad

QUOTE (southsider2k5 @ Mar 28, 2010 -> 10:35 AM)
There is an illegal labor joke in there somewhere...

If I ever have to do that again, and coincidentally came across an illegal immigrant, i would totally pay them to do it for me. My back is killing me.

Oh and thanks guys, nice to have my work appreciated :cheers

QUOTE (BigSqwert @ Mar 28, 2010 -> 02:43 PM)
Fathead.com? :huh

I just got an email telling me that my fathead jr. is shipping. I got it free with mlb 2k10. Tim Lincecum. Don't know if I actually have the guts to put it up anywhere.

QUOTE (kjshoe04 @ Mar 29, 2010 -> 04:41 PM)
I just got an email telling me that my fathead jr. is shipping. I got it free with mlb 2k10. Tim Lincecum. Don't know if I actually have the guts to put it up anywhere.

Unless you're 12 years old I'd avoid putting it up.

QUOTE (KyYlE23 @ Mar 31, 2010 -> 06:28 AM)
insomnia makes qwerty do odd things

Dylan was at one point the only five star rated poster for the longest time. Someone bumped him down to a four star recently it appears.

Anyway, you are currently the only five star rated poster. How does that make you feel?