Catch All Anything Thread

kapkomet

QUOTE (fathom @ Sep 1, 2010 -> 11:02 PM)
Watched Old School for the first time in years. Can't believe John Locke plays Mitch's boss in the movie.

Did you just spell john Lock as John LockE to hint that he is gay,latino, or tran? That's a bannable offense. Not even to mention wrong thread to post that in.................boy that is some fun s*** to do.

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (IceCreamPants @ Sep 1, 2010 -> 11:54 PM)
I think that's great that they run things like that over there... I mean f***ing stupendous work that they do. It sends all you knuckleheads from over there to here where things are a lot more fun and laid back. Most of us would get banned from there within a day just because of our speling, typing and grammar skills alone.

BANNED!

QUOTE (KyYlE23 @ Sep 1, 2010 -> 09:11 PM)
ps. Saying Loriano instead of Liriano, indicating you think he is a she, is a bannable offense? Spawn is a little b****

It started way back when some people referred to Jon Garland as Judy Garland. They take their message board way too seriously.

QUOTE (Iwritecode @ Sep 2, 2010 -> 09:55 AM)
It started way back when some people referred to Jon Garland as Judy Garland. They take their message board way too seriously.

I love the "let me handle modding the board mmkay" comment.

I hope Spawn is reading this. Yes, you are a b****

2gvj8sh.jpg

This has been making the rounds all day on the internet. Tons of people are gonna show up for his party now, and he will be getting birthday cards by the thousands and thousands. Man is a WW2 vet and turning 90.

His address is:

William J Lashua

c/o Ashburnham American Legion

132 Williams RD

Ashburnham, MA 01430

if you want to contribute. You can send cards directly from hallmark.com

Edited by Buehrle>Wood

QUOTE (Buehrle>Wood @ Sep 2, 2010 -> 06:24 PM)
This has been making the rounds all day on the internet. Tons of people are gonna show up for his party now, and he will be getting birthday cards by the thousands and thousands. Man is a WW2 vet and turning 90.

His address is:

William J Lashua

c/o Ashburnham American Legion

132 Williams RD

Ashburnham, MA 01430

if you want to contribute. You can send cards directly from hallmark.com

That is so awesome. If it were near Chicago I would absolutely go.

QUOTE (Iwritecode @ Sep 2, 2010 -> 09:55 AM)

I like this board much better, but there is a lot more open misogyny here. It's a lot more of a frat-house atmosphere. There's a reason that that board has several women who post there and this board has about 3.

QUOTE (JorgeFabregas @ Sep 3, 2010 -> 04:24 PM)
I like this board much better, but there is a lot more open misogyny here. It's a lot more of a frat-house atmosphere. There's a reason that that board has several women who post there and this board has about 3.

You know, as great as the women that post here are, I really dont care if they have 100 times as many because Im not posting to look for a date.

Neither am I. It's just a question of being open and welcoming and what kind of virtual community you want to have. For the most part, this board is for hardcore baseball fans who are young and male.

My wife posted on WSI before she got suspended for calling them out on their hypocritical BS. She wouldn't really feel comfortable posting here in the first place, though.

QUOTE (GoodAsGould @ Sep 3, 2010 -> 03:39 PM)
You know, as great as the women that post here are, I really dont care if they have 100 times as many because Im not posting to look for a date.

I totally only post here 'because I'm prowling for chicks. Not any luck so far

We finally ordered the fridge and oven we need (oven is 16 years old and possessed whereas the fridge is just old and nasty). It's supposed to be delivered Tuesday but that depends on the time frame they give us as my husband has to be gone by 1 for work. Here's hoping they both arrive on Tuesday and work lol!

QUOTE (IChaseBlackWood @ Sep 6, 2010 -> 12:46 AM)
Just watched a recap of Morrison take a foul tipped line drive to the cheekbone, pretty intense stuff right there. Really puts into perspective how f***ing manly Baseball is ..Gahhh, I LOVE IT!!!

Hopefully someone can link the mlb.com video from last week about Morrison getting a hit in front of his terminally ill father.