Catch All Anything Thread

kapkomet

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I went shopping in Kuwait City once and in the mall parking lot seeing someone drive a Maserati is like seeing someone here driving a Civic.

I saw a guy driving a Lexus, he must've been from one of the rougher neighborhoods.

Edited by lostfan

So, I didn't have dental insurance for about 6 years. And I went to the dentist for the first time in that long on Tuesday. And I have s***ty teeth (thanks mom and dad!). So I have 7 cavities. Had 3 taken care of yesterday. My jaw is about 7 kinds of sore today.

At least I have insurance!

QUOTE (Soxy @ Feb 12, 2010 -> 10:29 AM)
So, I didn't have dental insurance for about 6 years. And I went to the dentist for the first time in that long on Tuesday. And I have s***ty teeth (thanks mom and dad!). So I have 7 cavities. Had 3 taken care of yesterday. My jaw is about 7 kinds of sore today.

At least I have insurance!

I brushed regularly through college (well still do now of course) and hadn't gone for like 3 years in college. Went when I had my insurance at Deloitte and got hammered with some fillings. I thought I'd have been fine since I brushed regularly. I now realize the importance of a 6 month check up.

Oh and now I don't just brush twice a day, I floss twice a day too.

I've never had a cavity, biatches! Take notes!

Although last night was my first night with a night retainer, top and bottom, and my teeth are friggin sore. I couldn't even bite into my protein bar without crying.

QUOTE (Chisoxfn @ Feb 12, 2010 -> 02:14 PM)
I brushed regularly through college (well still do now of course) and hadn't gone for like 3 years in college. Went when I had my insurance at Deloitte and got hammered with some fillings. I thought I'd have been fine since I brushed regularly. I now realize the importance of a 6 month check up.

Oh and now I don't just brush twice a day, I floss twice a day too.

Yeah, I have always brushed and flossed. I was extra fastidious about it when I was without insurance. But alas to no avail. I think the six moths checkups are essential.

About to go take a test that I am well-versed in the subject matter and have absolutely no idea how I'm going to do or what to expect. The joys of professor teaching a class for the first time (he's been teaching for a while, and is a phenomenal teacher...just hasn't taught this particular class).

QUOTE (Soxy @ Feb 12, 2010 -> 01:40 PM)
Yeah, I have always brushed and flossed. I was extra fastidious about it when I was without insurance. But alas to no avail. I think the six moths checkups are essential.

It's all about when you brush and floss. Immediately after meals will have the best effect.

So last night I was pretty drunk and I guess I texted a friend that I f***ed Jiminy Cricket, I don't remember how that came up in conversation but I put it up on Facebook and forgot that I did that until someone commented on it just now.

QUOTE (lostfan @ Feb 12, 2010 -> 02:56 PM)
So last night I was pretty drunk and I guess I texted a friend that I f***ed Jiminy Cricket, I don't remember how that came up in conversation but I put it up on Facebook and forgot that I did that until someone commented on it just now.

Is that wha you wished upon a star?

QUOTE (lostfan @ Feb 12, 2010 -> 03:13 PM)
Apparently so. So I guess I'm not just bisexual, but I'm into beastiality, midgets, and cartoons

I never realized that sex with Jiminy Cricket would cover almost all sexual fetishes.

QUOTE (SnB @ Feb 12, 2010 -> 01:46 PM)
i brush my teeth 3 times a day, floss, go to the dentist every 6 months....................and every god damn time I have a cavity.

I'm relatively sure this means you are a horrible person.

Finally able to get out of bed and move around without throwing up for the first time in 36 hours. I could only lay in bed in one position without getting queezy and my back was killing me. Saltines and Sprite baby!

QUOTE (Brian @ Feb 15, 2010 -> 10:19 AM)
Finally able to get out of bed and move around without throwing up for the first time in 36 hours. I could only lay in bed in one position without getting queezy and my back was killing me. Saltines and Sprite baby!

Glad to hear you're on the mend!

I started feeling like crap on Thursday night, so I NyQuil'd myself on Thursday and Friday night, then took a nap on Saturday afternoon so I could meet up with some long-lost buddies on Saturday night. Worked out great - I felt better and knocked a few down with some good friends while watching the Hawks win a shootout. Good times!!

QUOTE (Brian @ Feb 15, 2010 -> 10:19 AM)

That's been going around my place all weekend. Not fun.

So I played basketball yesterday for the first time in like 6 months(which is crazy in itself because before college I played every day) but it reminded me how out of shape I currently am. Stupid beer.

P.S. I'm still great if you guys were wondering. :D

QUOTE (Rowand44 @ Feb 15, 2010 -> 04:17 PM)
So I played basketball yesterday for the first time in like 6 months(which is crazy in itself because before college I played every day) but it reminded me how out of shape I currently am. Stupid beer.

P.S. I'm still great if you guys were wondering. :D

was your hair getting in the way again?