Catch All Anything Thread

kapkomet

QUOTE (NorthSideSox72 @ Mar 22, 2010 -> 03:53 PM)
You got ticketed for public drunkenness, while riding in a car? Either there is something missing here, or you are underage, or the cop is an idiot and you should contest it in court.

Underage

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Sonik22 @ Mar 22, 2010 -> 02:41 PM)
Basically, we left a party because my friend saw an undercover cop he knew there, so we piled into the car, 6 people for 5 spots. Cop pulls up next to us, starts laughing and pulls us over. The only person who didn't drink was the person driving the car, and we all admitted to drinking since we were gonna be breathalyzed anyway. Kinda sucks.

So what was the officer's cause for wanting to breathalyze you guys?

QUOTE (MHizzle85 @ Mar 22, 2010 -> 04:33 PM)
So what was the officer's cause for wanting to breathalyze you guys?

He claimed he smelled alcohol in the car, and that we all looked drunk. We just fessed up to it cuz it wasn't worth the lie. And I'm underage

QUOTE (witesoxfan @ Mar 22, 2010 -> 04:31 PM)
just something random that you really shouldn't be emphasizing. I actually didn't go to the bathroom and have it hurt, cuz that would suck.

that's a fantastic random thought

thanks for that.

QUOTE (WilliamTell @ Mar 22, 2010 -> 06:05 PM)
Got my first ticket after more than 8 years of driving. Kind of sucks but what can you do. I was driving 64 in a 55 according to my truck but 66 according to him.

Thats a pretty weak ticket, everyone is going at least that speed in a 55.

QUOTE (GoodAsGould @ Mar 22, 2010 -> 09:51 PM)
Thats a pretty weak ticket, everyone is going at least that speed in a 55.

Yeah but I was speeding I guess. So it is what it is. It didn't help me that I was going down a little bit of a hill where he crossed my path.

Then tonight my internet crashed, so I missed 2 fantasy baseball drafts. Not a good day! Hopefully things turn around tomorrow because I'm going to Florida.

QUOTE (WilliamTell @ Mar 22, 2010 -> 06:05 PM)
Got my first ticket after more than 8 years of driving. Kind of sucks but what can you do. I was driving 64 in a 55 according to my truck but 66 according to him.

Easy. Drive 55 in a 55. :lolhitting

QUOTE (BigSqwert @ Mar 23, 2010 -> 08:41 AM)
Easy. Drive 55 in a 55. :lolhitting

haha I knew something like this was coming. I meant there's nothing I can do about the ticket now.

Anyways, I'm flying for the first time in 22 years later tonight. I'm 24 so I don't remember flying when I was 22. Sort of nervous, but it's a 3 hour flight from Cedar Rapids, Iowa to Orlando, Florida. Hopefully it goes well.

QUOTE (southsider2k5 @ Mar 23, 2010 -> 08:17 PM)
So the wife got rearended on the way to work on last Wed by a student at the school where she teaches. Today, or six days later, she gets big old packets from two local ambulance chasers.

snicker

QUOTE (southsider2k5 @ Mar 23, 2010 -> 07:17 PM)
So the wife got rearended on the way to work on last Wed by a student at the school where she teaches. Today, or six days later, she gets big old packets from two local ambulance chasers.

Beauty.

QUOTE (Brian @ Mar 24, 2010 -> 10:28 PM)
Why the hell would she be getting papers if she was the one who was rear ended?

Because they are attorney mailings from plaintiffs attorneys.