Catch All Anything Thread

kapkomet

QUOTE (NIUSox @ Mar 25, 2010 -> 12:00 AM)
So I got a 52% on my Electromagnetism test the other day...and it was a B. Gotta love curves.

I still remember the first mid-term I took in Engineering Calculus 1. Got a 16%. And passed (D). Its like the class was designed to wash people out of Engineering.

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (BigSqwert @ Mar 25, 2010 -> 09:24 AM)
Woohoo! Sox will be in Tampa over Memorial Day weekend when I'm visiting family. Get to cross off another road stadium off my list...s*** hole that it is.

I've only been to the two Chicago Ballparks. I feel dumb about that. I would love to go to some other places.

QUOTE (GoSox05 @ Mar 25, 2010 -> 09:34 AM)
I've only been to the two Chicago Ballparks. I feel dumb about that. I would love to go to some other places.

Try doing a road trip to Milwaukee. Nice park and it's not that far.

QUOTE (southsider2k5 @ Mar 25, 2010 -> 01:00 PM)
You are also going into this knowing you are going on a road trip, and expecting to pay for that.

The reason I brought that up in the first place is that a lot of times, people don't take the time to account for how much they're spending in gas for trips. It's taken me a long time to train myself to think that way..."Is it worth driving an extra x miles to this grocery store. How much is that in gas round trip. How much do I save over buying that item here". etc.

QUOTE (MHizzle85 @ Mar 26, 2010 -> 11:14 AM)
I started working on it & then he signed with Minnesota...I don't do art of Twins players.

Then I want the other choice, I think it was of someone in the Cubs bullpen giving up the lead...I can't remember who at the moment. :lolhitting

Edited by NIUSox