Catch All Anything Thread

kapkomet

QUOTE (qwerty @ Mar 31, 2010 -> 08:01 AM)
Dylan was at one point the only five star rated poster for the longest time. Someone bumped him down to a four star recently it appears.

Anyway, you are currently the only five star rated poster. How does that make you feel?

it makes me feel that I am on this site too much for my own good

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dylan was at one point the only five star rated poster for the longest time. Someone bumped him down to a four star recently it appears.

Anyway, you are currently the only five star rated poster. How does that make you feel?

Well he was...

I just realized we even HAD star ratings. I'm a 3. Someone must not like Ross Gload.

A while back I rated cryptviLL a 1 star. Shortly after i get a comment in my profile that he says ''Rated you a 1 star''. I laughed. He is far and away the leader in profile views, for what reason, i couldn't tell you why. Cryprvill has 1,327 views, 575 more than the next person, soxace.

QUOTE (MattZakrowski @ Mar 31, 2010 -> 08:28 AM)
I don't even have a star rating... :(

Are you sure? I can see it.

QUOTE (qwerty @ Mar 31, 2010 -> 08:35 AM)
Cryprvill has 1,327 views, 575 more than the next person, soxace.

Damn.. and I thought Dougly's pic was gonna be a hit and I'm not even the leader? And of course I'm now down to 3 stars. :(

QUOTE (DukeNukeEm @ Mar 31, 2010 -> 11:49 AM)
Some guy managed to jump off the Empire State Building; which, if you have ever been up there, is damn near impossible to do.

And that's why I chose not to go to Yale like this guy did.

:unsure:

QUOTE (qwerty @ Mar 31, 2010 -> 08:35 AM)
A while back I rated cryptviLL a 1 star. Shortly after i get a comment in my profile that he says ''Rated you a 1 star''. I laughed. He is far and away the leader in profile views, for what reason, i couldn't tell you why. Cryprvill has 1,327 views, 575 more than the next person, soxace.

Apparently he likes to look at his own profile....

QUOTE (qwerty @ Mar 31, 2010 -> 09:35 AM)

Are you sure? I can see it.

I got the raring since the comment. Passive aggressive begging to be rated apparently is worth a 3.

QUOTE (dasox24 @ Mar 31, 2010 -> 10:41 PM)
I forgot all about the star ratings... I used to be a 5-star. Now I'm a 4. Guess I've been sucking it up recently.

SoxTalking is a young man's game. Better retire and go out on a high note while you still can.

QUOTE (FlaSoxxJim @ Mar 31, 2010 -> 08:44 PM)
SoxTalking is a young man's game. Better retire and go out on a high note while you still can.

Actually, after SoxTalk gave me that big contract to keep posting here, I just got lazy. :P

QUOTE (dasox24 @ Mar 31, 2010 -> 11:53 PM)
Actually, after SoxTalk gave me that big contract to keep posting here, I just got lazy. :P

You obviously failed to read the fineprint, it's a highly incentive-laden contract and you're not cutting it.