Catch All Anything Thread

kapkomet

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (southsider2k5 @ Apr 1, 2010 -> 08:39 AM)
Oh there is worse... we could always send him to the Pittsburgh Pirates of White Sox message boards...

Ive heard that they have a beautiful website, but they cant seem to hang onto the better and more veteran posters for very long.

QUOTE (bigruss22 @ Apr 1, 2010 -> 10:44 AM)
Ive heard that they have a beautiful website, but they cant seem to hang onto the better and more veteran posters for very long.

Very few go there because the quality of posters suffers when the veterans leave for places that have no high posting rates like Soxtalk.

Twitter question. I have an account but don't "tweet". Just follow news reporters etc...

I keep getting tweets showing up from people I don't follow because they follow someone I do. How do I get rid of those?

QUOTE (Brian @ Apr 1, 2010 -> 08:45 PM)
Twitter question. I have an account but don't "tweet". Just follow news reporters etc...

I keep getting tweets showing up from people I don't follow because they follow someone I do. How do I get rid of those?

It's a "Re-Tweet". I don't think that you can rid yourself of them, just block individual Tweeters.

QUOTE (ChiSox_Sonix @ Apr 1, 2010 -> 06:51 AM)
I actually enjoyed that class when I took up. Of course that may have been because I was a statistics major.

I enjoy the class and my professor is great, I just was getting my ass kicked studying for a test.

QUOTE (SHIPPS @ Apr 2, 2010 -> 09:12 AM)
Well this is my yearly happy time for no reason other than the weather. I just feel happy. I am smiling...I like to smile....smiling is my favorite...

I know exactly how you feel. It was so hard being at work Wednesday when the temperature got over 80 here (1st time of the year), but as soon as I got home, I just sat outside and drank beer with my buddies all night.

QUOTE (southsider2k5 @ Apr 6, 2010 -> 12:06 AM)
Of all nights, WTF is Tiger the lead news story in Chicago? What garbage.

It's all Mike and Mike were talking about as well. Not like any sports news was made yesterday.

QUOTE (FlaSoxxJim @ Apr 7, 2010 -> 11:38 PM)
Maybe if you sparkled in the sunlight like them Twilight vampires you'd get some.

If you were friends on Facebook with him, you'd swear that he does. The man is up to his eyes in hot women.

QUOTE (bigruss22 @ Apr 8, 2010 -> 02:12 AM)
f*** you ECON 302 (hardest business class here) midterm and Deloitte Case Competition in the same week. f*** you.

/Rant

...and back to the allnight studying.

Econ 302? Is that intermediate micro or macro?

408hampfire.jpg

Firefighters wrap up at the scene of a fire at 15 M. St. in Hampton this morning, where a home was gutted by two fires this morning. Right, Wayne McGowen, who was sleeping in the basement of the house when it caught fire, watches firefighters at the scene along with neighbor Kali Burns, who was dressed as a gorilla. (JASON SCHREIBER)

QUOTE (witesoxfan @ Apr 8, 2010 -> 01:59 PM)
Econ 302? Is that intermediate micro or macro?

Intermediate Micro. Its the Econ's dept of saying f*** you College of Business. The two are fighting to much that the Econ Dept will no longer allow ANY transfers of credit for the class after this summer semester. Most Business students would go to UIC, NIU, SIU for the class where it would be infinitely easier.

The professors/TAs they choose to teach this class just have it out for students.