Catch All Anything Thread

kapkomet

The TAs for my Business Law class accidentally made the excel sheet with the whole class grades for the midterm, UIN, and other info available on our online website and one of my friend's got a hand on it, oops.

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Buehrle>Wood @ Oct 20, 2010 -> 02:28 PM)
Never mind I found it.

Ha, I was so pissed that they changed the review session. And the class average wasn't that great, so hopefully he adds alot of EC or curves.

QUOTE (Buehrle>Wood @ Oct 20, 2010 -> 02:36 PM)
Yeah I got a 24. Average was a tad below a 22. There better be a big curve.

Nice, yea I got a 25, apparently only like 29 out of the 270 people got an A so definitely hoping for a curve.

QUOTE (Rowand44 @ Oct 20, 2010 -> 08:16 PM)
For no reason whatsoever I just decided to shave my entire head. I look funny.

I've never shaved my head before. I've always wondered what I'd look like, but can't bring myself to do it. I think I'd look worse.

QUOTE (dasox24 @ Oct 20, 2010 -> 11:00 PM)
I've never shaved my head before. I've always wondered what I'd look like, but can't bring myself to do it. I think I'd look worse.

I wear hats everywhere anyways and with Halloween coming up, I figured it gave me somewhat of a decent excuse if I look awful(and I do) so I thought, why the f*** not?

QUOTE (dasox24 @ Oct 21, 2010 -> 12:00 AM)

I went about 20 years before I did it. Just one night on a whim had my friend take it all off. By whim, I mean booze.

QUOTE (kjshoe04 @ Oct 20, 2010 -> 11:06 PM)
I went about 20 years before I did it. Just one night on a whim had my friend take it all off. By whim, I mean booze.

I've had two different friends before give me a mohawk when we were both drunk. Not exactly the best decision(s) I've ever made but oh well, good stories afterwards. I have no problem making myself look like a jackass.

QUOTE (Rowand44 @ Oct 21, 2010 -> 12:12 AM)
I've had two different friends before give me a mohawk when we were both drunk. Not exactly the best decision(s) I've ever made but oh well, good stories afterwards. I have no problem making myself look like a jackass.

Exactly the same as me. I had my friends give me a mohawk and after I was sick of that I just shaved it all off. I wanted to look like Osiris.

QUOTE (Chisoxfn @ Oct 21, 2010 -> 12:16 AM)
I am suffering from some India belly right now.

LOL, I believe they call it Delhi Belly.

I went through it too, despite being careful about what I ate and drank. But it just takes a tiny bit of something, and the bacteria present in the food and water there is just different than what you are tuned to here.

I lost like 8 pounds in a week while I went through that.

QUOTE (NorthSideSox72 @ Oct 21, 2010 -> 08:37 AM)
I lost like 8 pounds in a week while I went through that.

That issue in China was how I started getting down to a normal weight and back in shape. Follow that up with a legitimate exercise program and bam!

QUOTE (Balta1701 @ Oct 21, 2010 -> 07:40 AM)
That issue in China was how I started getting down to a normal weight and back in shape. Follow that up with a legitimate exercise program and bam!

yeah, I got the bam part alright. Yeesh.

Between Delhi Belly, not eating much, and working out in the hotel gym, I lost about 15 pounds during the month I was over there.

QUOTE (Rowand44 @ Oct 20, 2010 -> 08:16 PM)
For no reason whatsoever I just decided to shave my entire head. I look funny.

My halloween costume involves me shaving my head (and I mean with a razor). I am quite certain I will look bad, but hey, it will grow back. That first week is going to be tough, then it should look normal again.

QUOTE (Milkman delivers @ Oct 21, 2010 -> 09:53 AM)
My halloween costume involves me shaving my head (and I mean with a razor). I am quite certain I will look bad, but hey, it will grow back. That first week is going to be tough, then it should look normal again.

You know what's really fun? Filling up a liquid nitrogen dewar a couple days after shaving one's head. The chilled vapor cloud...eeeeh.

QUOTE (Milkman delivers @ Oct 21, 2010 -> 08:53 AM)

When I was at SIU, there were no good barbers so I shaved my head for the first time. Let's just say I wore a hat for the next two weeks most of the time.

QUOTE (NorthSideSox72 @ Oct 21, 2010 -> 05:42 AM)
yeah, I got the bam part alright. Yeesh.

Between Delhi Belly, not eating much, and working out in the hotel gym, I lost about 15 pounds during the month I was over there.

I've been real careful but not careful enough. Finally decided I should take whatever my doctor gave me prior to traveling (said if my stomach problems persist, just take it cause you probably have some sort of bacterial thing).

Lets just say the last 2 hours have been easily the worse case of the *cr*ps* I've ever had. And prior to this I'd been working out at the gym here every day and have been pretty regularly working out in general so I've been in pretty good shape, but after this bout, I might drop down to below 160 pounds, which would be the lightest I've weighed since I was like 15.

Hopefully it settles down in the next day or so.

QUOTE (Brian @ Oct 21, 2010 -> 12:06 PM)
When I was at SIU, there were no good barbers so I shaved my head for the first time. Let's just say I wore a hat for the next two weeks most of the time.

I've never shaved my head (like full bick shave), but I just buzzed my hair prior to heading out to India. I look like a cuetip.

I'm going through the process of applying for jobs. ugh. Cover letters... resumes... I;ve never had to do this before. I got lucky and had a job right out of college that I didnt have to apply for. yea, I'm spoiled, but now I'm creating a resume and cover letter from scratch.