Catch All Anything Thread

kapkomet

QUOTE (witesoxfan @ Jan 25, 2010 -> 06:36 PM)
I had a dream last night that I was apart of a South Park episode, and that a fountain of youth had been found, and it was in like one of the coldest spots ever. After much exploration in like -30 temperatures and advice from others, we found a spot where there was a warm water pond over like a stretch of rugged terrain with no roads to it at all. I saw several people find it and then jump in, and before I jumped in, I realized that by jumping in, you actually did go back to your youth, but you had to have true visions and thoughts before actually getting in, otherwise you would disintegrate like the dude in Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade. But, even if you did have true visions and thoughts, instead of like getting younger or more vitalized, you turned into a character from Sesame Street.

So I said f*** it and jumped in and turned into the Cookie Monster, and started hanging out with some other dudes who turned into Grover and Big Bird.

Awesome. Lemme guess... are you graduating soon?

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (NorthSideSox72 @ Jan 26, 2010 -> 07:21 AM)
Awesome. Lemme guess... are you graduating soon?

A lot of people close to me are, and I've been forced to grow up really quickly this semester and I am graduating way sooner than it actually feels like it is, so yeah, you could say that.

My God AT&T, this is incredible. I've had your service at home for a month now and today's the 3rd time my home phone service has gone out. And I had to put in an angry phone call just now just to try to get them to fix it before next Tuesday. ARGH.

I'm so switching to cell phones.

QUOTE (Balta1701 @ Jan 29, 2010 -> 08:55 AM)
My God AT&T, this is incredible. I've had your service at home for a month now and today's the 3rd time my home phone service has gone out. And I had to put in an angry phone call just now just to try to get them to fix it before next Tuesday. ARGH.

I'm so switching to cell phones.

AT&T is actually looking to get out of the landline business. Smart move on their part. They need to dedicate to getting Fiber to the home or Comcast (DOCSIS 3) and Verizon Fios are going to blow them out of the water and out of business.

QUOTE (Athomeboy_2000 @ Jan 29, 2010 -> 10:26 AM)
AT&T is actually looking to get out of the landline business. Smart move on their part. They need to dedicate to getting Fiber to the home or Comcast (DOCSIS 3) and Verizon Fios are going to blow them out of the water and out of business.

After this month, I'd have absolutely no confidence in purchasing that service from AT&T.

QUOTE (Soxy @ Jan 29, 2010 -> 11:21 AM)
Can I just say, I really hate the term over-educated. How can one be too educated? Is there ever "enough" education. wtf.

There is a very easy test you can self-administer, Soxy.

Did you see the film Idiocracy? Did you like it? If not, you are over-educated.

I, of course, enjoyed it very much, so I'm safe.

:unsure: