i am drunk

witesoxfan

• Replies 314
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (qwerty @ Jan 24, 2010 -> 04:33 AM)
I think i need to start a thread in which i update daily all the wacky threads from the past that the guests browse at this time of night. The s*** they look at sometimes i tell you...

Believe me A.J. I know... :lol:

QUOTE (farmteam @ Jan 31, 2010 -> 01:11 AM)
DRUNK.

Someone vote me for a soctalk award.

KI thinkm r yoomates are hogh.

YERS WEED ALCOHOL DRuUUUUUBK MARIJUANA AND URE NSN BANDDDDD/ BSANNED? BANNED IFE NEVVER BIN BNd

:headbang :headbang :headbang

Funny thing is.. I can actually translate this.. :lol: Not sure if thats just experience or what.

Edited by SoxAce

Three nights of drunkeness turned into a s***ty night for me last night. I cant remember what I was drinking to get me so shwasty but I do know someone took my coat that had my room key and icard so I ended up at a friends apartment.

My Soxtalk brothers and sisters! Now I'm not drunked. But I definitely buzzed. So bare with me. If you have a recurring dream about your potential death what does that mean? Because I have dreams consistently about being choked to death by a Mo Vaughn sized anaconda. This freaks me the f*** out. I'll wake up and I'll see the damn snake in my room. One time I screamed like a sissy Bobby Trendy girl. I'm getting worried. What does this mean?

QUOTE (Jordan4life @ Feb 5, 2010 -> 03:02 AM)
My Soxtalk brothers and sisters! Now I'm not drunked. But I definitely buzzed. So bare with me. If you have a recurring dream about your potential death what does that mean? Because I have dreams consistently about being choked to death by a Mo Vaughn sized anaconda. This freaks me the f*** out. I'll wake up and I'll see the damn snake in my room. One time I screamed like a sissy Bobby Trendy girl. I'm getting worried. What does this mean?

It means lay off the drugs.

I'm kidding kinda. Back 40 years ago when I was real messed up on drugs I had a couple of recurring dreams. In one of them I was always in this all white room. The walls were white...everything was white. I was wearing white clothing. All of a sudden my mom charges in the room wielding this huge knife and starts hacking me up and blood is splattering everywhere. Not cool. In the other which I had a lot, I floated. That doesn't sound scary but it was real creepy. The thing was I didn't want to float but I would just start floating around in the air and I could never get down. Nobody else floated, just me.

I was seeing a psychiatrist every week because I had a bad trip and was having a lot of trouble with the after effects, namely flashbacks (come on Thorazine, do your stuff!), anyway I told the psychiatrist about these floating dreams and he said try going with it. A lot of people wish they could fly in dreams. So I tried. And tried. Finally in one dream, I just took off flying and it was awesome. I was digging it. It cured me of the terrifying floating dreams.

You mentioned screaming. One time back then my family was visiting my mom's cousin and we spent the night there. I had this dream where I walked up to a bathtub/shower and the shower curtain was drawn closed. I pulled the shower curtain open to see two bodies lying in the tub and they were both me. I f***ing screamed and woke up everybody in the house. It was embarrassing.

Edited by BigEdWalsh