i am drunk

witesoxfan

• Replies 314
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (witesoxfan @ Feb 8, 2010 -> 03:51 AM)
You ever see/hear Elton John sing a song, and then proceed to suck? Something I haven't witnessed.

I think most of the stuff he did without Berbie Taupin is pretty awful, other than the Disney/Aida stuff where he had Tim Rice lyrics to work with. All the early stuff up through Captain Fantastic, though, is genius.

QUOTE (Jordan4life @ Feb 11, 2010 -> 11:13 AM)
Is it badd when I'm buzzed, on the way to being drunk, before lunch time?

For the record, your gettin robbed this year for the best drunk poster. More of a reason why I'm not a fan of the awards. I did vote for you too J4L. 2009 was definitely your year.

QUOTE (Sonik22 @ Feb 13, 2010 -> 02:14 AM)
Seriously I'm going on 20 straight years of being single on valentines day, w t f. I need to find a girl, soon.

This is my 3rd year. (broke up with my ex a couple years ago, 3 days before Valentines day) The first two were good (when you single, you get alot of love from da ladies :D) but this year is really gonna suck.

Well I'm starting to sober up but this is the 2nd straight week I almost beat the s*** out of my roommate, the only reason I haven't is because he is my roommate. Anywho, I ain't got s*** to do tomorrow so I think it's time to start drinking again. Whose with me?

QUOTE (Rowand44 @ Feb 14, 2010 -> 06:17 AM)
Well I'm starting to sober up but this is the 2nd straight week I almost beat the s*** out of my roommate, the only reason I haven't is because he is my roommate. Anywho, I ain't got s*** to do tomorrow so I think it's time to start drinking again. Whose with me?

It's V-day. I'm single after getting my life force sucked outta me about a month ago. There's no sports going on (the all-star game sucks). I might just get alcohol poisoning today. So I'm with ya!

QUOTE (Jordan4life @ Feb 14, 2010 -> 06:34 AM)
It's V-day. I'm single after getting my life force sucked outta me about a month ago. There's no sports going on (the all-star game sucks). I might just get alcohol poisoning today. So I'm with ya!

i honestly kind of miss these days

QUOTE (Rowand44 @ Feb 14, 2010 -> 06:17 AM)

Thank god my roomate moved out and I got a single this year, although my suitemate is starting to get on my nerves now.

QUOTE (Rowand44 @ Feb 17, 2010 -> 02:27 AM)
So I had this real good looking girl really into me at the bar tonight and as we were leaving she asked me if I remembered her name...um whoops. :chair

At that point in time, you either say something to make the story legendary, or you make a last ditch effort.

I get so damn frustrated with my friends who always back out of stuff when it comes to drinking. They never drink their beers in beer pong, ring of fire, etc. Tonight they want to do Power Hour. I didn't want to just because I knew I'd be the only one actually trying to go the whole way. They say no and convince me otherwise. What happens not even 25 minutes in? All of them quit.

QUOTE (chimpy2121 @ Feb 19, 2010 -> 11:26 PM)
I get so damn frustrated with my friends who always back out of stuff when it comes to drinking. They never drink their beers in beer pong, ring of fire, etc. Tonight they want to do Power Hour. I didn't want to just because I knew I'd be the only one actually trying to go the whole way. They say no and convince me otherwise. What happens not even 25 minutes in? All of them quit.

Do all your friends have vaginas?

You know what? I'm realy excited for the Bulls offseason, I pray to god every night that Dwayne Wade comes home to Chi-town.. just wait... Drose, Dwade (both backed up by Kaptain Kirk when they need a break), Deng, Taj, and the combo of brad miller and Joakim that equals filth-nastiness :pray