2010 Minor League Catch-All Thread

NorthSideSox72

QUOTE (danman31 @ Jan 27, 2011 -> 09:42 PM)
Keith Law put Sale at 67 in his rankings and didn't include any other Sox. A little low on Sale, but we know he doesn't like Sale much. He reasoned that he was a reliever and won't be a starter.

Yep. I was expecting a slot around the 40's, but then I remembered it was Keith Law, so my hopes of seeing Morel anywhere in the top 100 were low.

• Replies 856
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (JoeCoolMan24 @ Jan 27, 2011 -> 09:57 PM)
Yep. I was expecting a slot around the 40's, but then I remembered it was Keith Law, so my hopes of seeing Morel anywhere in the top 100 were low.

Even if he's destined to be a reliever? If that's what Law thinks I can totally understand the ranking. You're simply not supposed to invest high-end picks on eventual relievers.

QUOTE (Jordan4life @ Jan 27, 2011 -> 10:11 PM)
Even if he's destined to be a reliever? If that's what Law thinks I can totally understand the ranking. You're simply not supposed to invest high-end picks on eventual relievers.

I understand it, but I still think it's a little low. The guy has already proven he can get Major Leaguers out. Based on his floor alone, I find it hard to believe that 66 guys in the minors have more value than that.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...