Best Visual Artist

Most likely to get Flamed

Best Drunk Poster

Drinking Buddy Award

Most Underrated Poster

Poster You Wished Posted More

Optimist

Pessimist

Hey, since the Funniest Poster award has my name as a sub-title, does that mean I'm no longer eligible?

Like Cy Young can't win the Cy Young Award, Lady Byng can't win the Lady Byng Trophy, and so on.....

I'm just wondering, because aside from my dumb jokes I got nothing else to offer this site!!!

QUOTE (The Critic @ Jan 19, 2010 -> 08:59 AM)
Hey, since the Funniest Poster award has my name as a sub-title, does that mean I'm no longer eligible?

Like Cy Young can't win the Cy Young Award, Lady Byng can't win the Lady Byng Trophy, and so on.....

I'm just wondering, because aside from my dumb jokes I got nothing else to offer this site!!!

Well both of them are dead so... ;)

QUOTE (Thunderbolt @ Jan 20, 2010 -> 03:15 PM)
I’m still picking up the pieces of my shattered soul from my crushing defeat at the hands of Cubano in the ROY voting last year. Hopefully, I’ll be able to rebound and look towards the future.

They don't have a jackass poster category, T-Bolt.

QUOTE (Thunderbolt @ Jan 20, 2010 -> 03:18 PM)
I dunno the first Peavy trade thread was f***ing epic. That and the board meltdown that occured for the Pods pickoff/Extra-inning Mariners game.

I remember being drunk during this thread and never laughing so hard. Was the most fun game thread I've ever been a part of.

Edited by kjshoe04

QUOTE (The Critic @ Jan 19, 2010 -> 08:59 AM)

I did break your streak in 2006! Booyah!!!

(it's all I have :crying )