Technology catch-all thread

iamshack

16 hours ago, Chisoxfn said:

Let me know or share the link my way. I’ll switch my stream between my wife and I’s name if it means I get free Sunday ticket. I can tell you I have never seen any Sunday ticket channels on my guide (and everything I have ever read said they were seperate - if you want Sunday ticket and have steam you need to go through the streaming version that allows one login. I would love for that to change so I can dvr the bears for the days I have a youth sports conflict. 

DIRECTV Choice Package - Satellite TV Price & Channels

Have to sign up for the Choice plan

15 hours ago, Chisoxfn said:

That is direct tv (with a satellite)  not the streaming service. 

I just switched from satellite DTV after having it for 17 years to YouTube TV because they don't have a streaming service.  You can watch DTV online using a browser but there is no streaming app for the satellite service.  DirecTV Stream is a totally separate service.  It used to be the AT&T TV streaming service.  They just renamed it.  I was able to use my DTV username and password to log into NFL Sunday Ticket and Redzone apps in the past so if you have that service and plan then that might still work.