I can't believe I missed that!

Middle Buffalo

QUOTE (G&T @ Feb 6, 2010 -> 01:06 PM)
MB's perfect game. Studying for the Bar exam. I just remember getting what I thought was a REALLY random text from a friend in California (who should not have been able to see the game) about Dwayne Wise. It was so strange that I didn't think anything of it for almost an hour when I took a study break.

This, I was playing sand volleyball when my brother called to tell me

QUOTE (witesoxfan @ Feb 8, 2010 -> 03:52 AM)
The only cool thing you missed was a little bit of bush and some boobs.

I was in high school when it came out, and went with a buddy thinking it was gonna be a cool disaster movie. We had no idea we had to sit through a two-hour f***ing love story before people actually started dying...

QUOTE (Pants Rowland @ Feb 8, 2010 -> 10:56 AM)
Really? Or, are you just trying to bait me into watching it so I can be as miserable as every other guy that had to sit through it?

The nude scene is cool and the final half hour is decent, but otherwise it's just a huge waste of time. Watch it if you want to kill a Saturday afternoon, I suppose, but I wouldn't suggest it.

QUOTE (Tex @ Feb 9, 2010 -> 05:56 AM)

The ship sinks

Thanks for ruining it for me, Tex.

Funny thing is, the reason I never watched it has nothing to do with knowing how it ends. The film was so hyped and EVERYONE just loved it that I suspected it was going to be a big letdown and really not that good a film beyond the special effects. I decided the chances of it being good were too low to risk wasting 3 hours of my life on it.

QUOTE (Pants Rowland @ Feb 9, 2010 -> 10:27 AM)
Thanks for ruining it for me, Tex.

Funny thing is, the reason I never watched it has nothing to do with knowing how it ends. The film was so hyped and EVERYONE just loved it that I suspected it was going to be a big letdown and really not that good a film beyond the special effects. I decided the chances of it being good were too low to risk wasting 3 hours of my life on it.

I'll always remember that movie as the time when one of my friends discovered that just because the movie theater allows you to personally dispense as much butter flavored topping onto popcorn as you want, it's not always a good idea to continue adding it to the popcorn. Your digestive system may eventually disagree.

QUOTE (Balta1701 @ Feb 9, 2010 -> 09:32 AM)
I'll always remember that movie as the time when one of my friends discovered that just because the movie theater allows you to personally dispense as much butter flavored topping onto popcorn as you want, it's not always a good idea to continue adding it to the popcorn. Your digestive system may eventually disagree.

So you're telling me he s*** his pants when they showed Kate Winslet's bobbies.