Soxtalk Keeper 1 Thread

knightni

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
QUOTE (ZoomSlowik @ Feb 15, 2010 -> 11:50 AM)
I was thinking about totally re-setting the rosters next year or making anyone that's been kept more than 3 years ineligible to be a keeper for the same team, it has been a while.

So what's the update on this? I think we should all know because it definitely affects strategy.

I don't have a strong opinion either way. It gets kind of boring for me when I can totally blow the draft and still finish in the top-5 because I drafted well in 2006, but I won't exactly complain if I can keep starting with Hanley and Utley.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

So Zoom, I take it you've learned your lesson in regards to thinking that just because you have Utley/Ramirez that you're a lock for a top 5 finish every year? I wanted to beat your ass (in fantasy, of course) when you said that. If anything, we need to add to the keeper list. I've got Zimmerman, Miggy, Cargo, Tulo and Cano. And I get to pick only 3. :crying

• 4 weeks later...

Steve must've prayed real hard last night before going to bed. .400 BA, 9 runs, 8 HRs and 15 RBIs from his offense today. Looks like I'm going to lose 5-4. f***in' bulls***. But I'll be back with a purpose next year. My keepers are already set.

Forget this post.

Edited by Jordan4life

• 4 months later...
QUOTE (ZoomSlowik @ Feb 8, 2011 -> 07:29 PM)
Try doing it the old fashioned way...

League ID- 10558

password- soxtalk

Nope.

There was a problem

* There is not room in this league if all teams from last year return. To join, get the commissioner to increase the maximum number of teams, or remove teams that will not be returning. (Error #638)