First all Gay Highschool

GASHWOUND

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guys...I'm blad to see no one is making anymore personal attacks.

If any poster wants to come out then thats there right, but if they want to keep it to themselves thats cool too.

Its great that people here can have these kind of in depth discussions, but lets keep the name calling out of it.

If any poster wants to come out then thats there right, but if they want to keep it to themselves thats cool too.

Its great that people here can have these kind of in depth discussions, but lets keep the name calling out of it.

Jas, if you don't consider

get some balls and admit youre a homosexual and a hypocrite. rolleyes.gif
to be a personal attack, then what is?

The absolute hypocrisy of demanding that people reveal whatever fantasy bmr has about them while saying "I don't care what you are" is astounding.

When I was made a mod, Murcie said the tough times are when someone makes it personal.

Bmr came here complaining of "hitler" mods at wsi and/or anywhere he has been banned. The guy has deep problems to be sure, we've seem them all on display, and he pushes and pushes until he gets himself banned because then he can justify his pyschosis. The problem for him is, though, we are not in banning people. He is going to have to push on someone else to go over the line and get what he really wants - to feed his persecution complex.

It is astounding, Jas, isn't it, that anyone would say to someone else what bmr is saying to me, several times calling me out by name. However, he will no satisfaction from this place. I give him to you to watch over. Howver, Jason, if he were saying these things of anyone else but a mod, I'd have deleted his posts and spoken to you afterwards. No one has the right to say to another human being what he is saying here. And mindful of what Murcie said - and he is a wise person - I have just it unpersonal by having pity so someone who is so troubled. So he can post away as foolishly as he wants but if goes after a member here the way he goes after mods, I will delete the necessary posts. Members are not here to receive his abuse. As mods, we can take it.

Mathew, as always :headbang

I was thinking of PM'ing CW about this, but f*** that. I was gonna write this earlier but some circumstances prevented me from doing that where I couldn't get online.

As the old statement goes, turnabout is fair play. I don't believe in knowing the following from them, I just thought that they deserve a little taste. So without further adieu...Clujer and BMR, for all the talk about homosexuals and wanting to know who they are...maybe you're looking for a date? ;)

Why don't you admit that your Puritanical witch hunt is just a justification for you to stay in the closet by over-affirming and over compensating your manhood? :huh: :huh: :huh:

As you said BMR, "Get some balls and admit you're a hypocrite and a homosexual" I make that offer to you BMR and Clujer. Come on. If you like giving the online Spanish Inquisition about sexuality then how about receiving it?

---

That being said, I don't give a f*** what any of you do with another consenting adult in your bedroom.

Keep fighting the good fight, CW. Rock on :headbang

And Jas, if you want to get on me on name calling PM me and I'll listen. This is a rare occurance since I've never been this outraged at two assholes before.

I am not gonna get in the middle of this because I don't give a s*** about all this bickering and whining by everyone.

However, cw, why did you say people couldn't support the war if they weren't in it, and then say, "If I argue that invading Iraq was and continues to be wrong, do I have to be an Iraqi?"

There is an inconsistency there. I'm not talking morally, so don't bring morality into this. I'm avoiding that in all costs in this thread. I don't see how you can argue against the war if you're not Iraqi, but not argue against it if you're not in the military.

Jas, if you don't consider to be a personal attack, then what is?

The absolute hypocrisy of demanding that people reveal whatever fantasy bmr has about them while saying "I don't care what you are" is astounding.

When I was made a mod, Murcie said the tough times are when someone makes it personal.

Bmr came here complaining of "hitler" mods at wsi and/or anywhere he has been banned. The guy has deep problems to be sure, we've seem them all on display, and he pushes and pushes until he gets himself banned because then he can justify his pyschosis. The problem for him is, though, we are not in banning people. He is going to have to push on someone else to go over the line and get what he really wants - to feed his persecution complex.

It is astounding, Jas, isn't it, that anyone would say to someone else what bmr is saying to me, several times calling me out by name. However, he will no satisfaction from this place. I give him to you to watch over. Howver, Jason, if he were saying these things of anyone else but a mod, I'd have deleted his posts and spoken to you afterwards. No one has the right to say to another human being what he is saying here. And mindful of what Murcie said - and he is a wise person - I have just it unpersonal by having pity so someone who is so troubled. So he can post away as foolishly as he wants but if goes after a member here the way he goes after mods, I will delete the necessary posts. Members are not here to receive his abuse. As mods, we can take it.

Mathew, as always :headbang

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww poor baby . :rolleyes:

Again, overcompensating your heterosexuality. 

You're gay, c'mon hypocrite say so!

Yeah im gay, if that makes you feel better about it. Believe me if i was gay, everyone would know about it. I dont hide in closets.

Ladies and Gents...I'm gonna end it on this. Too many threats in this entire post.

Come on were all Sox fans here. If our opinions differ then lets argue and bash those opinions not the person. No one here deserves to be bashed.

Hell we should all be in great moods with the way the Sox game is going thus far tonight. :headbang