Soxtalk Leagues update

Soxtalk #1 needs 4 members (commish-ed by me)

Soxtalk #2 is a new league commish-ed by Jordan4Life that will need 11.

Keeper #1 may need members, but that's up to ZoomSlowik.

Keeper #2 may also need members, contact MHizzle85 if you have interest.

We will fill these, then decide if there will be a Soxtalk Auction Draft league.

If you registered - and aren't already in Keeper 1, 2, or non-keeper 1 - you got a PM from me.

QUOTE (Jordan4life @ Mar 4, 2010 -> 11:54 PM)
I'm up for another one IF nobody else volunteers. Doesn't matter what kinda league it is.

robinventura23 may be commishing.

I may however start an Auction Draft league very soon for any Soxtalk member to join.

QUOTE (Thunderbolt @ Mar 8, 2010 -> 08:13 PM)
So, my yahoo account locked me out. Says my username is wrong, and i can't for the life of me think of why. God help me if the computer runs a bad draft

Sorry, man. Don't know what your team looks like. But it can't possibly be worse than mine. My computer kept connecting/disconnecting/connecting/disconnecting. Then it just froze. Tried to restart and the draft page wouldn't even load. I tried again, got through, and a few minutes later it froze again. So I just said f*** it. My team blows after my top 6 picks or so. I'm pretty damn screwed.

Edited by Jordan4life

QUOTE (Thunderbolt @ Mar 8, 2010 -> 08:13 PM)
So, my yahoo account locked me out. Says my username is wrong, and i can't for the life of me think of why. God help me if the computer runs a bad draft

If your league hasn't drafted yet, then the commish could remove your team. You can then create a new Yahoo id and rejoin the league.

LEAGUE 3 IS OPEN

Three members have been invited so far, we need nine more.

If you haven't registered for a league please PM robinventura23 for registration info.

If you want a second league, you are also welcome, but we are trying to get the guys with no leagues in first.

I expect that once league 3 is full, I will create a Yahoo Auction Draft league.

• 3 weeks later...
QUOTE (BuehrleTheAce @ Mar 27, 2010 -> 10:18 PM)
Less than a day to go to draft and league 3 still only has 4 players. Can we sweep the streets for 8 more by draft time? :)

I'd been sending people to robinventura23. Seems like more than 4 people...

Would you PM him and see if he can change the date of the draft?

QUOTE (knightni @ Mar 27, 2010 -> 10:27 PM)
I'd been sending people to robinventura23. Seems like more than 4 people...

Would you PM him and see if he can change the date of the draft?

Sure, will do. One dropped out so we're down to 3 only. Not sure if #3 is ever going to fly this season :(

QUOTE (Jordan4life @ Mar 28, 2010 -> 04:11 PM)
I sent an email to all the managers in Soxtalk #2 asking if they were interested in joining another league. I'll let you know if anybody responds.

Thanks man, much appreciated!

As it stands, I have not gotten a reply from robinventura23 as of yet. We are still only at 3 members and without a commish available the draft time cannot be changed. I would really like to see this league get filled and draft before the season starts. Anything I can do to help I will just let me know.

QUOTE (BuehrleTheAce @ Mar 29, 2010 -> 06:43 PM)
Thanks man, much appreciated!

As it stands, I have not gotten a reply from robinventura23 as of yet. We are still only at 3 members and without a commish available the draft time cannot be changed. I would really like to see this league get filled and draft before the season starts. Anything I can do to help I will just let me know.

If it's an odd number and under 4 teams, the draft won't happen.