knightni

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Law Abiding Citizen - great movie.

District 9 - Not what I was expecting, but I still kinda liked it.

Finally got around to seeing the Boondock Saints. Loved it.

I'm gonna try and watch more movies I've overlooked. Donnie Darko is next.

QUOTE (SHIPPS @ Apr 4, 2010 -> 05:21 AM)
The new Tyler Perry "Why did I get Married Too" was horrible.

You know, I've never seen any of his films, but he gets mad props from me for doing all of his stuff completely outside of the studio system. Content aside, he's a picture of how to build an independent empire. Kudos.

QUOTE (longshot7 @ Apr 6, 2010 -> 04:49 PM)
You know, I've never seen any of his films, but he gets mad props from me for doing all of his stuff completely outside of the studio system. Content aside, he's a picture of how to build an independent empire. Kudos.

It's a love/hate thing with him. Some people I know like his work, some hate it. Personally, I like some of his films, but his T.V. shows are horrible.

QUOTE (T R U @ Apr 7, 2010 -> 02:30 AM)
After seeing this post I went onto netflix and just watched the original Toxic Avenger and I cant tell if I liked it or thought it was freakin retarded..

I'd imagine it would be horrible if you just saw it now for the 1st time but we all loved it back in the day.

QUOTE (T R U @ Apr 7, 2010 -> 02:30 AM)
After seeing this post I went onto netflix and just watched the original Toxic Avenger and I cant tell if I liked it or thought it was freakin retarded..

This is how all Troma movies are. They are really dumb, but you can't help but like them.

My wife saw Hot Tub Time Machine the other night and said it was incredibly stupid and lame, and only mildly funny in a few spots.

This is a woman who loved the 40 Year Old Virgin and The Hangover, so she's not uptight.

I'll take her word for it and avoid HTTM.

QUOTE (The Critic @ Apr 7, 2010 -> 09:24 AM)
My wife saw Hot Tub Time Machine the other night and said it was incredibly stupid and lame, and only mildly funny in a few spots.

This is a woman who loved the 40 Year Old Virgin and The Hangover, so she's not uptight.

I'll take her word for it and avoid HTTM.

Google "Divorce Lawyers"