Films Thread

knightni

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

QUOTE (fathom @ Apr 13, 2010 -> 01:44 PM)
Am I the only one who thought Law Abiding Citizens was a great movie?

I think it looks real good and I have been trying to get around to watching it, I think ill like it a lot

Human Centipede

It's been such a slow burn for this disgusting little film. All we've had to go on were the terrible pictures and synopsis about a mad scientist who kidnaps some poor souls to create his own Human Centipede by sewing their heads and bums together, but now the first clip is finally out, and it's just painfully horrible. Enjoy...?

Youtube clip--> LINK

(need to sign in for mature material so I couldn't embed it)

Full Trailer

Edited by BigSqwert

QUOTE (SHIPPS @ Apr 14, 2010 -> 01:11 PM)
Has anyone ever seen the movies "Fire in the Sky" or "Fire Down Below"? They are almost as good as "Fired Up".

Is Fire in the Sky the one where the guys gets abducted by aliens, supposedly based on a true story? Its been a while, but I remember liking it.

QUOTE (Flash Tizzle @ Apr 15, 2010 -> 07:46 PM)
Kipwells needs to remove "Moon" from his avatar, because from this point foward I'll immediately dismiss all posts of his unless the change is made.

The Sam Rockwell movie? I though that was excellent.

QUOTE (Brian @ Apr 16, 2010 -> 09:48 PM)
Law Abiding Citizen

So we are suppose to believe that Clyde can just leave his cell whenevr he wants? WIth no explanaition how? Or did I miss something?

Umm you definitely missed something, not sure how you missed it either lol.

QUOTE (GoodAsGould @ Apr 16, 2010 -> 10:53 PM)
Umm you definitely missed something, not sure how you missed it either lol.

So he could just crawl in and out of his cell through the panel and have all these explosives and rooms convienently there?

I know what people meant when they say the ending was weak.

QUOTE (Brian @ Apr 17, 2010 -> 08:33 AM)

So he could just crawl in and out of his cell through the panel and have all these explosives and rooms convienently there?

I know what people meant when they say the ending was weak.

It was definitely weak, but the idea is that he knew which jail he'd be sent to in advance. Knowing this, he purchased that garage directly across the street from the prison during the 10 years he had to plan the whole thing, and he dug a tunnel that led to each one of the solitary confinement cells. That's why he killed his cellmate with the steak bone. He knew they'd send him to solitary for it. Of course there are many problems with the whole thing, such as being able to dig a pretty big tunnel under a jail without anyone noticing, knowing where the solitary cells are exactly in reference to the tunnels, and digging into a cell that might already have someone in it.

QUOTE (qwerty @ Apr 17, 2010 -> 03:05 AM)
Rather than typing out ''lol'' you could have just answered him.

Im sorry but his question was fairly obvious if you watched the film and rather than comment on my post you could have answered him yourself if you cared that much

Edited by GoodAsGould

QUOTE (GoodAsGould @ Apr 17, 2010 -> 05:16 PM)
Im sorry but his question was fairly obvious if you watched the film and rather than comment on my post you could have answered him yourself if you cared that much

Luckily I'm awesome and took care of the job for both of you slackers.