knightni

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

QUOTE (Brian @ Apr 1, 2010 -> 06:57 PM)
The scene with Bradley Cooper shooting out of the tank as it falls from the sky ruins it for me.

It's amazing how ripped he is now. I remember when he was a skinny wimp in Alias.

Marvel Studios confirms Joss Whedon is on the shortlist to direct The Avengers.

http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/Mar...n/news/?a=16595

I hope he gets the job. it's a great fit for both party's, and could help to make Joss more of a "name" brand. Hopefully, they'd let him have a run at the script too.

Edited by Thunderbolt

QUOTE (southsider2k5 @ Apr 3, 2010 -> 10:20 AM)
So what was so good about District 9? I finally saw it last night, and didn't get it at all. I thought it was horrible.

Good old fashioned low budget Sci-Fi movie that changed to an action movie at the end. I loved it. I also liked the not so subtle comparison with Apartheid South Africa

I remember years ago I had a huge crush on Estella Warren. Made a couple of movies than disappeared. Saw her on some movie on Cinemax late last night. Still hot and now enhanced, which she didnt need. Some soft core movie with Billy Zane.

Remember when he was in Titanic and his career was suppose to take off?

P.S. I was just flipping through the channels and saw the movie. I wasn't, um, looking for Skinemax or anything...just so you know.

Edited by Brian

QUOTE (Brian @ Apr 3, 2010 -> 12:42 PM)
I remember years ago I had a huge crush on Estella Warren. Made a couple of movies than disappeared. Saw her on some movie on Cinemax late last night. Still hot and now enhanced, which she didnt need. Some soft core movie with Billy Zane.

Remember when he was in Titanic and his career was suppose to take off?

P.S. I was just flipping through the channels and saw the movie. I wasn't, um, looking for Skinemax or anything...just so you know.

You're a perv. What movie was that?

The new Tyler Perry "Why did I get Married Too" was horrible.

f*** you all and your comments. Dont judge me.

QUOTE (KyYlE23 @ Mar 29, 2010 -> 04:24 PM)
in a month he will be telling us all how great the next Tyler Perry movie is, so just dont mind him

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! I wasnt right, but I was right at the same time. Boo ya

QUOTE (KyYlE23 @ Apr 4, 2010 -> 09:05 AM)
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! I wasnt right, but I was right at the same time. Boo ya

I knew you were gonna say something about that as I was typing. But you said the phrase Boo Ya so you are the loser now.

QUOTE (BigSqwert @ Apr 4, 2010 -> 09:37 AM)
Seriously. Just kill yourself for even bothering to go to one of his awful movies.

My girl guilted me into going. There is no way in hell I would even casually watch one of his movies for free on TV let alone pay for it but I love the girl so.....

QUOTE (SHIPPS @ Apr 4, 2010 -> 09:48 AM)
My girl guilted me into going. There is no way in hell I would even casually watch one of his movies for free on TV let alone pay for it but I love the girl so.....

Yet you have done it twice now...

QUOTE (SHIPPS @ Apr 4, 2010 -> 09:16 AM)
I knew you were gonna say something about that as I was typing. But you said the phrase Boo Ya so you are the loser now.

Tyler Perry absolves me of loserness in this battle my friend. Battle on, WHIPPS

QUOTE (SHIPPS @ Apr 4, 2010 -> 08:48 AM)

So SHIPPS, did your fiance enjoy it?

QUOTE (southsider2k5 @ Apr 4, 2010 -> 10:32 AM)
Yet you have done it twice now...

I said I was in love.

QUOTE (KyYlE23 @ Apr 4, 2010 -> 12:17 PM)
Tyler Perry absolves me of loserness in this battle my friend. Battle on, WHIPPS

Yes, but Big Foot doesnt.

QUOTE (iamshack @ Apr 4, 2010 -> 01:01 PM)
So SHIPPS, did your fiance enjoy it?

No she hated the movie also so she says, but I think she liked it secretly.