AJ C

Jones CF

Rios DH

Kroeger 1B

Morel 3B

DeAza LF

Ramirez SS

Hudson P

Jordan Danks leads off with a single against Ben Sheets but Sheets strands him there.

Morel showing off the glove at 3rd, Crede-esque.

Hudson gives up Eric Chavez's first spring home run on a 0-1 pitch.

White Sox tag Sheets for five in the third, with Pierzynski singling home two and Andruw Jones tripling home two.

Every White Sox started but Vizquel and Rios have reached base.

(All this courtesy of Scott Merkin's twitter)

Currently 7-2 Good Guys - live box here: http://mlb.mlb.com/news/boxscore.jsp?gid=2...chamlb_oakmlb_1

QUOTE (chisoxfan09 @ Mar 10, 2010 -> 03:07 PM)
Did he leg out the triple? If he did a good sign of both speed on the basepaths and stamina.

When do you see a triple that doesnt have to be legged out?

QUOTE (KyYlE23 @ Mar 10, 2010 -> 03:12 PM)

When the entire OF collides going for the ball, and they lay there like slugs, twitching, as the ball rolls slowly to the wall?

QUOTE (hogan873 @ Mar 10, 2010 -> 03:16 PM)
When the entire OF collides going for the ball, and they lay there like slugs, twitching, as the ball rolls slowly to the wall?

yeah, you are right. when that happens

Carl Crawford in an Interleague game against the Pads at Petco when he drives it deep to the power alley and it carams off the wall on a funny bounce. He wouldn't have to leg it out. You asked. :lolhitting

Edited by chisoxfan09

QUOTE (justBLAZE @ Mar 10, 2010 -> 03:01 PM)
Every White Sox started but Vizquel and Rios have reached base.

Now every one except Vizquel has reached/has a hit.

Randy Williams 2 IP, 2 H, 0 R, 1 SO.. nice outing for him.

Hudson made one bad pitch to Chavez, which made his outing seem meh.

Now every one except Vizquel has reached/has a hit.

Randy Williams 2 IP, 2 H, 0 R, 1 SO.. nice outing for him.

Hudson made one bad pitch to Chavez, which made his outing seem meh.

Yeah his ERA is a whopping 9.00 now. He will bounce back. GO SOX!!!

QUOTE (chisoxfan09 @ Mar 10, 2010 -> 04:41 PM)
Is Mitchell starting again this week? In any split squad games?

QUOTE (BigSqwert @ Mar 10, 2010 -> 04:44 PM)
Was sent down already.

He'll probably still get some occasional at bats, especially late in ST when the roster decisions are made.

QUOTE (ChiSox_Sonix @ Mar 10, 2010 -> 03:44 PM)
He'll probably still get some occasional at bats, especially late in ST when the roster decisions are made.

Huh? He is one of 3 players reassigned. He gets to stick around ST while reassigned?

Huh? He is one of 3 players reassigned. He gets to stick around ST while reassigned?

Yeah I don't get that. If he was doing so well why reassign him? Is this normal for young prospects? I don't recall Beckham being reassigned last year. He played the entire ST. This doesn't make any sense.

Edited by chisoxfan09

QUOTE (BigSqwert @ Mar 10, 2010 -> 04:46 PM)

Don't they usually? I seem to remember every year looking at box scores late in spring training and seeing some really strange names in them.

QUOTE (ChiSox_Sonix @ Mar 10, 2010 -> 03:44 PM)

Yea he probably will. Even if you get re-assigned, you can still stick around until the final couple days of ST I believe. I remember a couple years back Gomes (the Brazilian prospect) was re-assigned, but a couple days later he came on to pinch run and play the OF in a game. Minor league ST is a bit away as well. Hell I don't believe rosters have even been set by the org. yet. I don't know if Mitchell will play any games here scheduled, but say a B game.. perhaps.

Edited by SoxAce

QUOTE (chisoxfan09 @ Mar 10, 2010 -> 03:48 PM)
Yeah I don't get that. If he was doing so well why reassign him? Is this normal for young prospects? I don't recall Beckham being reassigned last year. He played the entire ST. This doesn't make any sense.

No, Beckham did not make it the whole ST. Trust me, I know. I flew down to AZ for ST last year, and was wetting myself with excitement to see Beckham, only to find out he got reassigned the day that we flew down. We saw a game on the 25th or 26th vs. the A's, so he was sent down probably March 23rd or 24th.

EDIT: Found a link. He was sent down on the 25th, the DAY BEFORE I went to go see them play. Talk about some bullllssshhiittt.

http://www.mouthpiecesports.com/media/whit...-beckham-19938/

Edited by JoeCoolMan24

QUOTE (SoxAce @ Mar 10, 2010 -> 04:54 PM)
Yea he probably will. Even if you get re-assigned, you can still stick around until the final couple days of ST I believe. I remember a couple years back Gomes (the Brazilian prospect) was re-assigned, but a couple days later he came on to pinch run and play the OF in a game. Minor league ST is a bit away as well. Hell I don't believe rosters have even been set by the org. yet. I don't know if Mitchell will play any games here scheduled, but say a B game.. perhaps.

Isn't minor league ST on one of the many other fields in the Camelback Complex?