Who was the most reviled current Sox here

Princess Dye

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Princess Dye @ Mar 13, 2010 -> 04:31 PM)
I would guess Kotsay.

Knowing that, he'll probably put up a .380 OBP this year.

Easily Linebrink.

It should have been Jenks, Dotel walked for virtually the same money Bobby received. Twas a mistake!

Edited by GREEDY

QUOTE (OsweGo-Go Sox @ Mar 13, 2010 -> 04:40 PM)
I can't tell if this is a joke or not.

No, it wasn't. I was 90% sure it meant disliked, but then when the topic said "this offseason", and Kotsay was included (who was not an offseason addition) I got confused.

As for most disliked play, it is easily Linebrink for me.

QUOTE (Balta1701 @ Mar 13, 2010 -> 04:49 PM)
Between the trade for him and a contract extension, Teahen at least has to be noted.

Yeah, if he is lousy he will be near the top of this list.

No mention of Rios yet... has his strong spring gotten everyone encouraged? I remember some serious Rios rage around these parts.

QUOTE (Balta1701 @ Mar 13, 2010 -> 05:03 PM)
Overall, it was Ozzie and KW and how the DH spot has been handled.

I don't think they are at the level of people like Linebrink yet. But after 6 weeks or so of watching our DH's flail at the ball pathetically and generally suck in a lot of 3-2 type losses, they will be right up there on the list too, so good point.

I know Omar Vizquel is a great guy and ambassador to the game but I seriously get so pissed off and sickened every time I see him come to bat. Its not that I hate him but that I hate that Ozzie is (will be) using him so much. I have been to ST all week and have been pretty impressed with Jones and if he gets anything less than 80% of the DH time I will be disappointed. I know Kotsay will be many reps but if (when) Omar Vizquel is put out there I can expect many trips to the toilet.

Edited by DGSOXFan14

I'll be honest. I don't know what the word means.

I'd say Rios was the most reviled in the offseason Hats off to him if he's doing great this spring.

If reviled is something good, then I'd say Beckham. I have great hopes for him being our stud. And a healthy CQ.

QUOTE (southsider2k5 @ Mar 14, 2010 -> 02:48 PM)
Why would you hate Flowers???

1) The PEDs. It's a long time ago, but I dislike that.

2) I like AJ, and think he still has a few good years left.

3) He nicknamed himself T-Flow.

Flowers for some reason is the one prospect I don't have a world of confidence in either, not sure why though.

QUOTE (knightni @ Mar 14, 2010 -> 12:14 PM)
Do people know what "reviled" actually means?

Sammy Sosa is reviled, Barry Bonds is reviled. AJ is reviled by Angels fans.

Think it that vein.

Yeah, I think the only Sox that is truly reviled right now is Scott Linebrink. The most reviled White Sox in recent memory has to be Javy Vazquez. Or, at least that's the case for me.