I am engaged...yes thats right

shipps

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (SHIPPS @ Mar 30, 2010 -> 06:53 AM)
Real nice ass munches. lol

The date is set to Oct 9th and it looks like it will be at The Palms in Miami on the beach. Pretty sweet.

Damn, you all work fast on finding the place. Miami should be fun. How many peeps coming? You guys already book the venue?

QUOTE (Chisoxfn @ Mar 30, 2010 -> 10:31 AM)
Damn, you all work fast on finding the place. Miami should be fun. How many peeps coming? You guys already book the venue?

Yeah, SHE works fast on finding a place and getting it set up. LOL. I did nothing.

I think she is putting in the proposal to the Palms today. We are gonna book it for 40 to 50 people(small). You are on the list brother along with Jeanette.

BTW I still havent got your invitation to your wedding I have been looking for it since you said you were sending them out.

QUOTE (SHIPPS @ Mar 30, 2010 -> 08:45 AM)
Yeah, SHE works fast on finding a place and getting it set up. LOL. I did nothing.

I think she is putting in the proposal to the Palms today. We are gonna book it for 40 to 50 people(small). You are on the list brother along with Jeanette.

BTW I still havent got your invitation to your wedding I have been looking for it since you said you were sending them out.

Some went in the mail today, another set tomorrow, and than the final set on Thursday so they haven't gone out. They'll be over shortly :)

Miami should be fun!!! Never been.

QUOTE (SHIPPS @ Mar 30, 2010 -> 10:45 AM)

Her now:

"I gotta work fast before he changes his mind!!!"

Her in a year or two:

".....[sigh]....should have taken my damn time....now he'll NEVER leave....."

QUOTE (Molto @ Apr 1, 2010 -> 01:10 PM)
More importantly, I have to give a freaking speech as the best man for this guy. Could use some help.

It should be easy...Madam, you are marrying one grade A jackass. Thanks for taking him off my hands!

QUOTE (Molto @ Apr 1, 2010 -> 03:10 PM)
More importantly, I have to give a freaking speech as the best man for this guy. Could use some help.

"Well, not only did the rufinol work, but she actually was willing to talk to him the next day..."

QUOTE (Molto @ Apr 1, 2010 -> 03:10 PM)

"It's an inspiration that Helen Keller found love."

I was thinking of ... "so you know, you're marrying a guy that in the very recent past shoved ice cream sandwiches down his pants in the middle of the night. Good luck with that."