MLB Network 30/30: Sox featured tonight

sf_soxfan

QUOTE (ScottyDo @ Apr 2, 2010 -> 10:00 AM)
I can see that whole game making the list though. When I look back at my fondest memories, that inning ranks pretty high up there.

I agree that it was very important and changed the alcs, but I just think there are a couple other big moments they could have put at #2 rather than the dropped 3rd strike.

QUOTE (bdt91680 @ Apr 2, 2010 -> 12:11 PM)
I agree that it was very important and changed the alcs, but I just think there are a couple other big moments they could have put at #2 rather than the dropped 3rd strike.

Didn't they follow it up with crede's double off the wall as the #2 "moment"? if they're talking about the whole inning, i can agree. if it's just dropped 3rd strike, you're right, that's a pretty lame #2 moment. Especially because of the immense confusion surrounding it as a fan, the moment can't really stick out that well.

QUOTE (ScottyDo @ Apr 2, 2010 -> 10:15 AM)
Didn't they follow it up with crede's double off the wall as the #2 "moment"? if they're talking about the whole inning, i can agree. if it's just dropped 3rd strike, you're right, that's a pretty lame #2 moment. Especially because of the immense confusion surrounding it as a fan, the moment can't really stick out that well.

You're right, I forgot about them showing the double following the dropped 3rd strike. That was pretty crazy.

QUOTE (Jenks Heat @ Apr 2, 2010 -> 09:34 AM)
I did not really agree with the order. 93 Bo was bigger than 83 as far as a moment goes but 83 team won by almost 20 games that was impressive and should have been noted.

I thought 2005 as a whole would have been a good moment the El Duque thing was big but they all should have been one great moment with either 83 or 93 replacing the El Duque one and then they should have been reordered. The Thomas HR thing was a little off and not a fan of the Banies HR but I think those were great player moments.

Glad they left off 1919.

I gotta say sometimes I forget how big a part of this organization Hawk Harrelson is.......I like that.

Why do you say '93 was bigger than '83? That was the first postseason appearance since the 1959 World Series.