Mobster found two blocks from my house

Molto

it is freaking weird, but two blocks from my house, on 33rd and Shields (right by USC), the FBI gotta tip from another mobster in jail and broke up the street, finding a body of an old mobster.

it is so f***ing weird since i drive through there everyday.

it is freaking weird, but two blocks from my house, on 33rd and Shields (right by USC), the FBI gotta tip from another mobster in jail and broke up the street, finding a body of an old mobster.

who was it?

who was it?

hOFFA?

You got any secrets to let us in on Mario? Any skeletons in your closet, or bodies in your lawn?

You got any secrets to let us in on Mario? Any skeletons in your closet, or bodies in your lawn?

You never heard of the Scalise family mafia?

they terrorized the southside of Chicago by stealing spaghetti sauce......he almost put mama celeste outta bussiness.

Mario is dangerous... watch out.

they terrorized the southside of Chicago by stealing spaghetti sauce......he almost put mama celeste outta bussiness.

I better be careful :ph34r:

maybe I need to kiss the ring?

ROFLMAO.

Afterall...it is the Scalise family who invented the popular saying..."Its a me, Maaaariooo".

You neeed to do more than just kiss the ring.....you need to f*** the ring.

initial reports were Hoffa, but it wasn't him. I can't remember the name, but I heard who it was. wasn't anybody well known, at least in the same category as a Capone.

helicopters have been flying around all day.

BTW, I had nothing to do with it, I PROMISE, lol.

You neeed to do more than just kiss the ring.....you need to f*** the ring.

It better be a damned big ring :lol: :whip

initial reports were Hoffa, but it wasn't him.  I can't remember the name, but I heard who it was.  wasn't anybody well known, at least in the same category as a Capone.

helicopters have been flying around all day.

BTW, I had nothing to do with it, I PROMISE, lol.

The Capone thing was on WCKG during Kevin Mathews. They sounded like they were kidding and I didn't believe it - that the street was even being dug up - until I saw your post.

No wonder there's so many little criminals over in that area.. you're growing them :lol:

yeah, it was dug up all right, pretty creepy to see too.

apparently the body was buried back in the 70s.

they are saying that the body was found underground where a company used to be (now a Sox parking lot), but the digging happened in the street, not in the Sox parking lot.

well, apparently the earlier talk of one being found is false.

they have yet to find a thing, all they have is a tip that it is in that area, so they are digging the street, part of the sox parking lot and under the vidac (not sure if I spelled that right).

Guest hotsoxchick1

lmao.. this is so classic... now instead of draggin the lake lookin for guys in cement shoes they will be tearin up the streets of chicago to find the "old gang" lmao.........geez us...............steff.. capone is burried in that cemetary off roosevelt just east of drury lane.. i foreget the name.. something like mount hope or something??? anyhow hes there along with the rest of his family who have passed on... theres a huge stone there and believe it or not a ton of people seek it out all the time... hard to find if you dont know where it is cause theres bushes right in front of the capone name printed on the stone.......but when you get out and look you can see it behind the bushes and the little plaques in the ground for each of the family members who are burried in those plots surrounding the stone or monument what ever you prefer to call it......the only reason i know this is casue he is burried down the row from my great grand parents and one time when i was out there i saw a bunch of people standing around digging through the bushes, taking pictures and such and asked wtf they were doing....