TV Schedule for Out of Town Folks

elrockinMT

Opening day-Monday is broadcast on ESPN2 at 1:00 PM CDT versus the Indiand

Wednesday night game is on WGN at 7:00 PM CDT versus those same Indians

Sunday day game is on WGN versus Twinkies

I am looking forward to those first two for sure becasue we get to see Buerhle and Peavey

Unless they changed you will get the "away" announcers unless you have their premier package.

QUOTE (Quinarvy @ Apr 4, 2010 -> 08:07 PM)
Quick question:

Does MLB.TV have TV announcers?

I'm considering getting it when I go to college next year.

QUOTE (The Gooch @ Apr 4, 2010 -> 11:25 AM)
I miss the good old days when catching opening day just meant I would have to skip a class or two. Moral of the story, jobs sucks, stay in school ;)

f*** that. I've been working for awhile and I'll never miss an opening day. People don't even think about me being at work tomorrow, cause they know there isn't any way.

QUOTE (The Gooch @ Apr 4, 2010 -> 12:25 PM)
I miss the good old days when catching opening day just meant I would have to skip a class or two. Moral of the story, jobs sucks, stay in school ;)

100% Agree. Being back in school in my mid 20s is the best decision of my life.

QUOTE (Leonard Zelig @ Apr 5, 2010 -> 10:34 AM)
Can anybody answer this question for me:

If I set my AT&T UVerse to DVR a ballgame and the game goes past the scheduled 3 hours, will the recording go through the end of the game or stop at the scheduled time?

I don't know about UVerse. Directtv you need to manually add, but Buerhle is pitching today, so it shouldn't be a problem.

If I set my AT&T UVerse to DVR a ballgame and the game goes past the scheduled 3 hours, will the recording go through the end of the game or stop at the scheduled time?

I doubt it would, you should add extra time to the recording. I usually add 15-30 min extra when recording games.

QUOTE (johnnymick @ Apr 5, 2010 -> 11:45 AM)
I was trying to watch the game on ESPN2, but it says its not available in my area. Is it blacked out or something (I'm in West Lafayette, IN if it matters).

West Lafayette is in the blackout area.

a couple weeks ago, MLB was offering the MLB TV premier package for only $19.99 for the full season, but it was a one day sale and i missed it.

For those of you who do not reside in Chicago, but in Illinois, i.e. Champaign, I am pretty sure you do not get to watch sox games on WGN with Comcast unless is televised on WGN America, and even if you have MLB TV package, the game would be subjected to Blackout restrictions. So where else do you go to stream or watch the game?

QUOTE (thxfrthmmrs @ Apr 5, 2010 -> 04:07 PM)
a couple weeks ago, MLB was offering the MLB TV premier package for only $19.99 for the full season, but it was a one day sale and i missed it.

For those of you who do not reside in Chicago, but in Illinois, i.e. Champaign, I am pretty sure you do not get to watch sox games on WGN with Comcast unless is televised on WGN America, and even if you have MLB TV package, the game would be subjected to Blackout restrictions. So where else do you go to stream or watch the game?

All Sox and Cubs games on WGN are also on WGN America.

QUOTE (Quinarvy @ Apr 4, 2010 -> 08:07 PM)
Quick question:

Does MLB.TV have TV announcers?

I'm considering getting it when I go to college next year.

Yes, I have the MLB.TV Premium and can choose home or away broadcasts with the tv announcers or you can also pick the radio guys if you so choose.

With Uverse, when you manually record a live event is asks you if you care to extend the recording each time, so you can extend a recording up to 2 hours, at least in my market of Nashville.

Edited by Dubyaj