April 7th Game Thread vs Cleveland

• Replies 668
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (SoxFan562004 @ Apr 7, 2010 -> 09:56 AM)
hope they get this game in, I am so happy baseball is back! I am interested to see Carmona too, have heard that he really has bounced back in spring, let's see if that begins to transfer to the regular season

I hope he puts up similar stats to last year. Like that 1.76 whip. Ouch.

QUOTE (LosMediasBlancas @ Apr 7, 2010 -> 10:15 AM)
Super foggy, but I'm not sure if it will rain heavily. All forecasts say rain : {

http://www.weather.com/weather/hourbyhour/graph/36728:20#

yeah, but at least weather.com has it down to a 30% chance of rain by game time. Hopefully if they do cancel it they cancel it early so people don't truck down there and pop for the $23 of parking

If Carmona has bounced back so much this spring, I dont really understand why Westbrook would be made the opening day starter for them. Westbrook is coming off an injury year, Carmona is just coming off of a bad year. Carmona was really great a few years ago, if they really thought he was reverting back to form, then he should of been the opening day starter IMO

QUOTE (KyYlE23 @ Apr 7, 2010 -> 10:57 AM)
If Carmona has bounced back so much this spring, I dont really understand why Westbrook would be made the opening day starter for them. Westbrook is coming off an injury year, Carmona is just coming off of a bad year. Carmona was really great a few years ago, if they really thought he was reverting back to form, then he should of been the opening day starter IMO

Maybe they anticipated a JFP match up.

God if it gets postponed... :@:@

But looks to be good, maybe just a delay, thats np, I have all night. I need my white sox tonight tho :@ :@!

Actually, a delay would be very okay as long as it isnt mid-game. Ill watch the other games, then get white sox all night. Ahhh