April 7th Game Thread vs Cleveland

• Replies 668
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Steve9347 @ Apr 7, 2010 -> 04:35 PM)
4500570705_cfdfc7eb07_o.jpg

That is freaking awesome. I was coming to post that rain has dropped to about 10%, but that post just blew my news away. Nicely done. Now I might only need a heavy coat and sweatshirt...leave the rain gear at home.

Someone once explained to me, i think when I was housepainting, that 20% chance of rain doesn't mean that there is a 2 in 10 chance that you will see rain, but that, like, 20% of the area will get rained on. So 40% was really high and work would usually be delayed.

did i make this up?

QUOTE (bmags @ Apr 7, 2010 -> 05:26 PM)
Someone once explained to me, i think when I was housepainting, that 20% chance of rain doesn't mean that there is a 2 in 10 chance that you will see rain, but that, like, 20% of the area will get rained on. So 40% was really high and work would usually be delayed.

did i make this up?

You are correct, sir. I think.

QUOTE (bmags @ Apr 7, 2010 -> 05:26 PM)

did i make this up?

QUOTE (GoSox05 @ Apr 7, 2010 -> 05:36 PM)
You are correct, sir. I think.

It actually means that 2 out of 10 times when the weather conditions (in the computer) are the same as they are now it has rained.