Sign in to follow this  
southsider2k5

April 7th Game Thread vs Cleveland

Please don't get rained out. I need my White Sox fix.

ill be in attendance ...hopefully the rain holds off

wish this was a day game. I'm restlessssss

hope they get this game in, I am so happy baseball is back! I am interested to see Carmona too, have heard that he really has bounced back in spring, let's see if that begins to transfer to the regular season

QUOTE (SoxFan562004 @ Apr 7, 2010 -> 09:56 AM)
hope they get this game in, I am so happy baseball is back! I am interested to see Carmona too, have heard that he really has bounced back in spring, let's see if that begins to transfer to the regular season

I hope he puts up similar stats to last year. Like that 1.76 whip. Ouch.

Weather is really weird today, but I'm optimistic.

QUOTE (LosMediasBlancas @ Apr 7, 2010 -> 10:15 AM)
Super foggy, but I'm not sure if it will rain heavily. All forecasts say rain : {

http://www.weather.com/weather/hourbyhour/graph/36728:20#

yeah, but at least weather.com has it down to a 30% chance of rain by game time. Hopefully if they do cancel it they cancel it early so people don't truck down there and pop for the $23 of parking

I have something to do from 7 to 9 so I hope for a decent rain delay so I can watch the bulk of the game. I am a selfish,selfish man.

If Carmona has bounced back so much this spring, I dont really understand why Westbrook would be made the opening day starter for them. Westbrook is coming off an injury year, Carmona is just coming off of a bad year. Carmona was really great a few years ago, if they really thought he was reverting back to form, then he should of been the opening day starter IMO

QUOTE (KyYlE23 @ Apr 7, 2010 -> 10:57 AM)
If Carmona has bounced back so much this spring, I dont really understand why Westbrook would be made the opening day starter for them. Westbrook is coming off an injury year, Carmona is just coming off of a bad year. Carmona was really great a few years ago, if they really thought he was reverting back to form, then he should of been the opening day starter IMO

Maybe they anticipated a JFP match up.

I hope it is played tonight and if it is I'll be watching on WGN

C'mon at least an hour rain delay but not PPD! Oh and go Sox...

We don't want those doubleheaders to stack up late in the season. Need to play ball, but if it's going to rain all night, cancel the game at 6 p.m.

God if it gets postponed... :@:@

But looks to be good, maybe just a delay, thats np, I have all night. I need my white sox tonight tho :@ :@!

Actually, a delay would be very okay as long as it isnt mid-game. Ill watch the other games, then get white sox all night. Ahhh

The weather forecast is not looking promising, but damn I hope they get this one in. Super pumped to finally see JFP pitch for the Sox in a game that matters

Holy s*** if this gets postponed i'll die. Being at school I basically only see the games on WGN, please playyyyyyyy

Time for JFP's first important game as a Sox player.

QUOTE (Sonik22 @ Apr 7, 2010 -> 01:10 PM)
Holy s*** if this gets postponed i'll die. Being at school I basically only see the games on WGN, please playyyyyyyy

Same here, I only get to see WGN games here at school.