4/9 Twinkies vs Sox - 7:05pm cdt WCIU

Vote4Pedro

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Bhay99 @ Apr 9, 2010 -> 08:53 PM)
can you guys shut up about rios now?

It's the bane of the chicago fan, you'll hear it all year long. Any player who makes an inordinant amount of money will get raked over the coals whenever they don't go 3 for 4 on a nightly basis.

Fortunately I dont live in chitown

QUOTE (greg775 @ Apr 9, 2010 -> 08:51 PM)
I'd rather have any Jermaine Dye over Jones.

My god. How about a clutch hit for your new f***ing team???

this is ridiculous. i guarantee you'd be screaming for andruw jones if you had to sit thru 2nd half jermaine dye again.

baseball fans' memories are hilarious.

QUOTE (Reddy @ Apr 9, 2010 -> 09:55 PM)
this is ridiculous. i guarantee you'd be screaming for andruw jones if you had to sit thru 2nd half jermaine dye again.

baseball fans' memories are hilarious.

Why are you so heavily invested in Jones? Do you have money riding on him proving to be a success? Seriously, every time someone jumps on Jones, you jump on them.

QUOTE (Real @ Apr 9, 2010 -> 08:55 PM)
It's the bane of the chicago fan, you'll hear it all year long. Any player who makes an inordinant amount of money will get raked over the coals whenever they don't go 3 for 4 on a nightly basis.

i don't get it....he hit the ball hard 4 times on opening day and just got unlucky. He's been swinging the bat better than most of our lineup this year. Give the guy an effing chance

QUOTE (Real @ Apr 9, 2010 -> 08:55 PM)

but yet you still take part in the raking....