GAME THREAD: 4/10 Twinkies vs Sox - 12:05pm cdt CSN+, Baker vs Garcia

chisox2334

QUOTE (Chet Kincaid @ Apr 10, 2010 -> 02:32 PM)
I would love to know what KW is thinking right now. I wonder if he's starting to worry, or if he still thinks it's early. I wonder what his back up plans are. If it stays this bad, does he blow half the team up?

We all know what KW's backup plan is: trade the entire farm system for a mediocre middle-reliever or Michael Bourne-esque OFer.

• Replies 818
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (T R U @ Apr 10, 2010 -> 02:34 PM)
Im sure KW realizes its been 5 games, and is fine right now..

Now, in a month or so things may be different there..

I think he knows very well, and has for a while now, that this team needs a bat. But I think he's going to let them fail for a while to make it a point to Ozzie that the team he wants also is a team that sucks.

QUOTE (TheHolyBovine @ Apr 10, 2010 -> 02:35 PM)
We all know what KW's backup plan is: trade the entire farm system for a mediocre middle-reliever or Michael Bourne-esque OFer.

Yeah, because he makes trades like that all the time.

QUOTE (SoxFan1 @ Apr 10, 2010 -> 01:36 PM)
I think he knows very well, and has for a while now, that this team needs a bat. But I think he's going to let them fail for a while to make it a point to Ozzie that the team he wants also is a team that sucks.

he HAS to know, otherwise he a complete fool

whether we get that bat or not, well see but if he dicks around for too long it will be a complete waste because we will be so far out of it, it wont matter..

Kw is probably thinking that this was the worst case scenario for the offense.

Even if you thought it was going to be bad, no one would have thought Teahan, Kotsay would have no hits before today. That Beckham would struggle, and the whole offense would shut down.

If they were even below average theyd be doing much better.