4/11 GT: Sox vs. Twins, Buehrle vs. Blackburn

• Replies 698
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (BigSqwert @ Apr 11, 2010 -> 01:47 PM)
Twins win 5 of 6 on the road against 2 possible playoff caliber teams to start the season. Not bad.

If they win today it'll be 6 of 7. I have doubts about both teams being playoff caliber. The Angels aren't as good as they used to be IMO.

QUOTE (WilliamTell @ Apr 11, 2010 -> 07:49 PM)
If they win today it'll be 6 of 7. I have doubts about both teams being playoff caliber. The Angels aren't as good as they used to be IMO.

Yeah, if you're going to call the Angels and White Sox as playoff caliber teams, then just about every team in the AL is a playoff caliber team.

QUOTE (BigSqwert @ Apr 11, 2010 -> 12:48 PM)
No reason to complain. It's still early in the season. I'm sure we'll come around. Mayne in June.

I don't think starting 7 1/2 or 8 1/2 games back after 2 weeks will do much to build confidence in the fanbase.

Minnesota hasn't even opened up their park yet.

KW and Ozzie will have some explaining to do, as to why anything but the most sado-masochist White Sox fan would pay hard-earned money for this crap.

Edited by caulfield12

QUOTE (caulfield12 @ Apr 11, 2010 -> 01:51 PM)
I don't think starting 7 1/2 or 8 1/2 games back after 2 weeks will do much to build confidence in the fanbase.

Minnesota hasn't even opened up their park yet.

I was being sarcastic.

QUOTE (Capn12 @ Apr 11, 2010 -> 06:52 PM)
Fking pathetic. This is a ridiculously bad and predictable offense.

The worst thing is that we're just so damn boring. I hope every person that ever wanted to see more small ball just stops watching baseball for good now.