4/12 GT: Sox @ Blue Jays, Peavy vs. Tallet

QUOTE (Chisoxfn @ Apr 12, 2010 -> 06:58 PM)
You do realize he pretty much never throws his slider in the spring. I heard an interview with Peavy where he mentioned that he threw less than 15 sliders all spring, so I'm hard pressed to see how scouts could make a judgment on his slder.

And it was very well reported on top of it all. It's not like that should be a surprise to anyone who remotely read about the team during the spring.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Friend of Nordhagen @ Apr 12, 2010 -> 07:04 PM)
Interesting by Jones -- swinging from his heels until 2 strikes, then a nice, short stroke up the middle.

yeah i hope he goes more with the short stroke and maybe he can hit for a decent average.

this tallet guy is horrible, throws lots of cookies

QUOTE (Soxfest @ Apr 12, 2010 -> 07:04 PM)
Time foe Jones to play and Kotsay to sit!

That's how I wanted it since opening day, but Ozzie doesn't really go by stats when he makes the lineup. Today was probably just a day off for Kotsay since Tallet is left handed.

Sadface

QUOTE (The Ginger Kid @ Apr 12, 2010 -> 06:54 PM)
They're booing him because of this

I have heard from a Blue Jays fan who lives in Toronto that this guy goes to all the game and waits for the players afterwards and pays a kid to go ask for an autograph. Then this guy takes the autographs and sells them all online. I guess Rios recognized this guy or kid, and said no to sign, then this guy began to heckle him. That is what a Jays fan told me about this video.

Edited by JoeCoolMan24