*4/20* GT: Rays vs. White Sox. 7:10 PM Central Time, CSN+, WSCR 670

SoxAce

p1_david_price.jpg

vs.

John_Danks_t250.jpg

Since we been sucking lately, figured this thread needs alittle Ace love to it. Also I was gonna be on this anyway having two of my favorite young lefties face each other in Danks and Price not to mention it's on 4/20. Rays are always fun to watch. (Maddon has them running all the time)

towelie.png

• Replies 315
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

It's hard to feel optimistic, no question. I'm in 'hoping for the best, expecting the worst' mode. If this team isn't meant to be good, so be it. Maybe it'll force some drastic things to happen, which are probably long overdue.

Edited by flavum

This is still baseball. The worst team in the league and the worst pitcher in the league can go up against the best team in the league and the best pitcher in the league and have a good chance of still winning on that particular day. You wouldn't enjoy it if they couldn't.

QUOTE (Balta1701 @ Apr 20, 2010 -> 08:56 AM)
This is still baseball. The worst team in the league and the worst pitcher in the league can go up against the best team in the league and the best pitcher in the league and have a good chance of still winning on that particular day. You wouldn't enjoy it if they couldn't.

So if the worst league in the pitcher go against the pitcher of the best league but the worst team can have a chance of beating the best team on the worst day...you scientists confuse the hell out of me sometimes...

QUOTE (SHIPPS @ Apr 20, 2010 -> 10:05 AM)
So if the worst league in the pitcher go against the pitcher of the best league but the worst team can have a chance of beating the best team on the worst day...you scientists confuse the hell out of me sometimes...

Basically, the Sox need to stop sucking and win some baseball games.

QUOTE (SoxAce @ Apr 20, 2010 -> 01:55 AM)
p1_david_price.jpg

vs.

John_Danks_t250.jpg

Since we been sucking lately, figured this thread needs alittle Ace love to it. Also I was gonna be on this anyway having two of my favorite young lefties face each other in Danks and Price not to mention it's on 4/20. Rays are always fun to watch. (Maddon has them running all the time)

towelie.png

Love the picture of Danks....and the fact that he's on the hill for this holiday :headbang And you can't beat towelie on 4/20. Classic GT, well done SoxAce!! :notworthy

QUOTE (sayitaintso @ Apr 20, 2010 -> 03:00 AM)
Its only fitting that Danks is pitching on 4/20.

Haha, coincidentally, Danks has started the last 3 (this year included) 4/20 starts.. the odds of that happening are .8%. Ozzie plans this in advance, every year.