4/22 GT: Rays vs. White Sox. 7:10 PM Central Time, CSN+2, WSCR 670

SoxAce

james_shield_coco_crisp_fight_2.png

vs.

jakepeavy.jpg

Alright, Ace is back up in this b**** and puttin my 1-0 record up on the line. (though usually I make about 5 game threads a year anyways :D) I'm feelin alittle Peavy love and I think... no.. check that... I know we will take 2/3 from these guys.

Lets scratch our asses, pick our noses and get this done homeru...er..."Ozzie Ball" style. :headbang

waterboy_2.jpg

• Replies 405
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (NorthSideSox72 @ Apr 22, 2010 -> 07:31 AM)
LOL, love the opening post.

Trying to keep some sanity here, consider this. If the Sox win tonight, they will have won the series against what was, going into it, the hottest team in baseball.

Go. f***ing. Sox.

I like it. Getting outscored 15-7 or so in the series won't matter, winning 2 of 3 is what counts.

Do this s*** JFP

First post here, hopefully no bad karma, but then again it can't get much worse than it has been lately. But switch-up in the lineup today, according to Mark Gonzalez twitter.

Pierre lf

Vizquel 2b

Jones cf

Konerko dh

AJ c

Quentin rf

Kotsay 1b

Teahen 3b

Ramirez ss

Peavy p

Pierre LF

Vizquel 2B

Jones CF

Konerko Dh

Pierzynski C

Quentin RF

Kotsay 1B

Teahen 3B

Ramirez SS

Peavy P

EDIT: Poster above beat me to the punch, Beckham and Rios getting a day off. Andurw now batting 3rd, him and Kotsay in the lineup.

Edited by justBLAZE

Ozzie really puts no thought into these things. He doesn't weight matchups outside of R/L, and he certainly doesn't give a damn about OPB. He just goes with his gut. We will not be winning that much this year until Ozzie realizes he's not managing an NL lineup circa 2005. Or better yet when he's fired and gets to manage an NL lineup.

I don't understand how you can sit Beckham and Rios at the same time.

Vizquel is simply not part of the future...there's no reason for Beckham to be tired at this point. We had an off day on Monday. Yes, he's been scuffling, but so have Carlos, Pierre, Ramirez and AJ.

Kotsay?

And Vizquel belonged in the 2 spot five to ten years ago, now, not so much. I'd rather have Teahen there, and I'm not even a Teahen fan.

I'm sure the Rays are very afraid.

Edited by caulfield12