4/22 GT: Rays vs. White Sox. 7:10 PM Central Time, CSN+2, WSCR 670

SoxAce

• Replies 405
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

honestly its pretty hard to make a lineup that wouldnt make you puke with the guys on this roster

Exactly.

No matter how you slice and dice it, we have crap to choose from.

My only beef is Ozzie worries way too much about resting guys. I'm sick of that.

Edited by greg775

QUOTE (fathom @ Apr 22, 2010 -> 03:54 PM)
It's interesting viewing the reaction to this lineup on all the White Sox forum. There's literally only one person I've seen who's defended it.

At least Kotsay isn't batting 3rd or 5th.

QUOTE (SoxAce @ Apr 22, 2010 -> 04:30 PM)
Sox

Cubs (barf..)

Bulls/NBA playoffs

Blackhawks/NHL playoffs

NFL Draft

I honestly don't think many people in Chicago (or in other places for that matter) will have their clickers on one channel tonight.

I'll watch Peavy in between periods of the most meaningful Hawks game of the year. The rest of that crap I will pay no attention. Cubs... as you stated barf, Bulls? HAHAHA please visit my comments in that thread.. Draft? No picks for the Bears.

Hawks all the way baby.

QUOTE (gordonventura38 @ Apr 22, 2010 -> 02:47 PM)
First post here, hopefully no bad karma, but then again it can't get much worse than it has been lately. But switch-up in the lineup today, according to Mark Gonzalez twitter.

Pierre lf

Vizquel 2b

Jones cf

Konerko dh

AJ c

Quentin rf

Kotsay 1b

Teahen 3b

Ramirez ss

Peavy p

Edited by Big Hurtin

QUOTE (fathom @ Apr 22, 2010 -> 06:30 PM)
With Pierre, Vizquel, Kotsay, Teahen, and AJP in the lineup, what's the over/under on ground outs to the right side? I'm setting it at 8.5.

I think that'll fly way over by the end of the 6th.

I think the Sox take this one tonight because the opposite of what you think has to happen. TB was hot coming in, the Sox playing pretty poorly, so the Sox win game one. Buerhle pitched a perfect game against them last time, and struck out the side in the first last night so you figure the Sox may roll, but no. The line up tonight makes it seem 2 runs would be a dream, so perhaps a 6 or 7 run effort tonight.