White Sox @ Rangers

Heads22

QUOTE (bobryansson @ Apr 28, 2010 -> 07:47 PM)
So, I was thinking, which is dangerous, does anyone think the "Peavy is injured," rumor is a way call his time off (DL) and visit to Charlotte (Birmingham?) "rehab."

I have no idea what you typed.

• Replies 653
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (chw42 @ Apr 29, 2010 -> 01:48 AM)
Nothing will make me happier than a nice rest of the game from Peavy, which includes good velocity, location, and movement.

Agreed, I'm sure we're still all rooting for him (besides jphat maybe). :lolhitting

QUOTE (fathom @ Apr 28, 2010 -> 07:48 PM)
No, I think he's truly injured. The first red flag was Ozzie having to defend him during ST with the media.

As much as I hate Terry Boers talking about his "people" who tell him all the rumors, maybe he is actually right about this one. Peavy has yet to prove me wrong on it.

QUOTE (LittleHurt05 @ Apr 29, 2010 -> 01:49 AM)
As much as I hate Terry Boers talking about his "people" who tell him all the rumors, maybe he is actually right about this one. Peavy has yet to prove me wrong on it.

Terry Boers is almost always right, as his people are guys like Rick Hahn, etc.

QUOTE (fathom @ Apr 28, 2010 -> 06:48 PM)
No, I think he's truly injured. The first red flag was Ozzie having to defend him during ST with the media.

If he's really hurt, why's he pitching? It's not like the Sox are in a race and that, even at 75%, he's helping. As somebody posted earlier, he's too much of an investment... Even if it's a terrible investment, they still must write him the checks.