4/30 GT White Sox @ Yankees - 6:05pm CDT - WCIU

knightni

• Replies 340
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Thunderbolt @ Apr 30, 2010 -> 06:43 PM)
The Twins are in the process of running and are dangerously close to hiding. Treading water will get us nowhere.

I just don't think they will. They aren't an over 100 win team (which is what pace they're on)...85-92 win team still. We obviously need to play better, but we should stay afloat even if we don't get hot right away.

Edited by jeffro2525

Lucy double to right center ,Pierre BB Ramirez grounds to Arod ,misses tag on Lucy going to 3rd. Gets force at 2nd . Yankees whine about Lucy out of baseline. Beckham SF to right. 4-2 Sox . Rios singles up the middle Ramirez to 2nd. Yankees announcers going on and on about Lucy being out of the baseline. Konerko flys to right .

QUOTE (jeffro2525 @ Apr 30, 2010 -> 07:48 PM)
I just don't think they will. They aren't an over 100 win team (which is what pace they're on)...85-92 win team still. We obviously need to play better, but we should stay afloat even if we don't get hot.

We're already nearly half a dozen games behind them. Treading water will leave us in the dust. The Twins have the best offense in the division and more then enough pitching to keep them afloat. We need to get hit and they need to get cold for a prolonged period of time.

Edited by Thunderbolt

QUOTE (Thunderbolt @ Apr 30, 2010 -> 07:46 PM)
Kay will not stop b****ing about Lucy being out of the base line.

Did you hear that woman reporter they have? She said that Ozzie told her that they won't be as good a team as they can be without Pierre leading off. He said that he could be back to leading off as soon as tomorrow.

QUOTE (Big Hurtin @ Apr 30, 2010 -> 07:50 PM)
Did you hear that woman reporter they have? She said that Ozzie told her that they won't be as good a team as they can be without Pierre leading off. He said that he could be back to leading off as soon as tomorrow.

I did. It made me frustrated, but it didn't suprise me.