4/30 GT White Sox @ Yankees - 6:05pm CDT - WCIU

knightni

QUOTE (Thunderbolt @ Apr 30, 2010 -> 05:09 PM)
We're not a good enough team to fall behind the Twins. The sooner we all realize this, this sooner we can accept that this team is a middling offensive ball club that's counting on it's pitching to bail their asses out of the fire.

I'm counting on paul konerko to hit 75 home runs. Is that unrealistic?

• Replies 340
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Thunderbolt @ Apr 30, 2010 -> 07:09 PM)
We're not a good enough team to fall behind the Twins. The sooner we all realize this, this sooner we can accept that this team is a middling offensive ball club that's counting on it's pitching to bail their asses out of the fire.

Maybe...and the pitching has yet to do so. With how bad the offense has been and how bad Peavy, Garcia and Floyds numbers are...WE ARE VERY LUCKY. We have to assume all of those entities will be at least a little better.

QUOTE (Thunderbolt @ Apr 30, 2010 -> 08:09 PM)
The sooner we all realize this, this sooner we can accept that this team is a middling offensive ball club that's counting on it's pitching to bail their asses out of the fire.

Why am I reminded of this?

n52384000567_9138.jpg

Wow, I totally forgot this game was gonna be on tonight. I was working on my homework all day and just finisehd it 30 minutes ago.

Now I'm sitting down with a plate of spaghetti and italian sausage, gatlic bread, cherry pepsi, and a WINNING Sox game. :headbang: