Where's the LOVE?

MartePartay

Marte is awesome! Everytime I saw him come in I knew things were looking up for us. After the first few weeks (in which he stunk), he was just unstoppable and I think the only game he blew was that one against KC. Imagine. Buehrle for 7, and then Marte and Koch to finish up. Our opponents are gonna have quite a few tough days...

Goddamn I don't want Osuna in our bullpen...let the kids pitch. Get that man out of here...I don't give a s*** how good he is. Valentine is out of here, and that's one young arm I wanted to see on the White Sox this year pitch...and now I don't get that chance. Get Almonte up here...I want to see him pitch before he is dealt as well...get Majewski up here too...get the older guys out of here. With Foulke gone atleast let the bullpen just go about things on their own, much like they did in 2000...one pitcher who was just really beginning his career in Foulke, but a very talented group of guys. This year, let Koch take the place of Foulke and everyone young take the place of everyone young in 2000, meaning get rid of Osuna...I don't care if we get a PTBNL, like we did for Herbert...as long as it unloads him and his $2 million I'll be happy. The man is going to make me have a heart-attack as long as he's in a White Sox uniform and I'm f***ing 15.

Osuna wasnt that great but he wasnt that bad either, yet he did almost give me a few heart attacks...

Heres what I think our bullpen should be next year.

Koch, Marte, Glover (keep him in the pen!), Almonte (why didnt he get a chance this year?), Biddle (long relief/spot starts) and Wunsch

Originally posted by witesoxfan

Goddamn I don't want Osuna in our bullpen...let the kids pitch.  Get that man out of here...I don't give a s*** how good he is.  Valentine is out of here, and that's one young arm I wanted to see on the White Sox this year pitch...and now I don't get that chance.  Get Almonte up here...I want to see him pitch before he is dealt as well...get Majewski up here too...get the older guys out of here.  With Foulke gone atleast let the bullpen just go about things on their own, much like they did in 2000...one pitcher who was just really beginning his career in Foulke, but a very talented group of guys.  This year, let Koch take the place of Foulke and everyone young take the place of everyone young in 2000, meaning get rid of Osuna...I don't care if we get a PTBNL, like we did for Herbert...as long as it unloads him and his $2 million I'll be happy.  The man is going to make me have a heart-attack as long as he's in a White Sox uniform and I'm f***ing 15.

Just imagine he was pitching after a major surgery and he only got better as the season went on and he seemed to be regaining his hard heater as the season went on.

Originally posted by theoldroman

Marte is awesome! Everytime I saw him come in I knew things were looking up for us. 

As long as he doesn't inherit any base runners. I remember Marte letting quite a few ducks score when he came in with RISP. He was much better though when coming in to start an inning or when no runners were ISP.

Originally posted by CubKilla
Originally posted by theoldroman

Marte is awesome! Everytime I saw him come in I knew things were looking up for us. 

As long as he doesn't inherit any base runners. I remember Marte letting quite a few ducks score when he came in with RISP. He was much better though when coming in to start an inning or when no runners were ISP.

Thats the truth. I remember Baggs and his rules on bringing in Marte. They were right on the money.