Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Controlled Chaos

Playboy in 3D

Recommended Posts

QUOTE (Controlled Chaos @ May 12, 2010 -> 08:55 AM)
The June edition of Playboy will have pictures in 3D!! Consequently, doctors are predicting about 13% of pubescent boys to experience headaches, dizziness and carpal tunnel. The other 87% have internet access.

If I want to see a naked woman in 3D... a strip club works just fine. Well, I dont need a strip club as I am married, but you get the point.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
QUOTE (Athomeboy_2000 @ May 12, 2010 -> 07:56 AM)
If I want to see a naked woman in 3D... a strip club works just fine. Well, I dont need a strip club as I am married, but you get the point.

:huh

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
QUOTE (Athomeboy_2000 @ May 12, 2010 -> 09:26 AM)
I can see a woman naked in 3D every night if I want.

Again, :huh

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
QUOTE (Milkman delivers @ May 12, 2010 -> 01:35 PM)
But you don't share his world view?

Not on this. But his "paying for the war" rant is hysterical.

Edited by Athomeboy_2000

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
QUOTE (StrangeSox @ May 13, 2010 -> 06:29 AM)
"Hey! We're still relevant! Come on! Pay attention!"

 

The combination of internet porn and actually having been laid has made it so that I could read any Playboy ever made and not even get...how do I say this politely...a chubby.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
QUOTE (Milkman delivers @ May 13, 2010 -> 01:19 PM)
The combination of internet porn and actually having been laid has made it so that I could read any Playboy ever made and not even get...how do I say this politely...a chubby.

Hence my initial internet joke...which fell as flat as kate hudson playboy spread.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
QUOTE (Controlled Chaos @ May 13, 2010 -> 02:19 PM)
Hence my initial internet joke...which fell as flat as kate hudson playboy spread.

 

*Ba-dap-cha!*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
QUOTE (Controlled Chaos @ May 13, 2010 -> 03:19 PM)
Hence my initial internet joke...which fell as flat as kate hudson playboy spread.

I lol'd if it makes you feel better

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×