NBA Offseason Thread

QUOTE (Soxbadger @ Jul 3, 2010 -> 08:30 PM)
Id be more scared if the guy was writing things that actually made sense.

Empty crawl?

Ear tickle?

Who is writing this stuff lol

And dont his last 2 statements seem to be in contradiction?

i think he's trying to say that the only reason they were talking to wade was to get lebron to decide quickly and they have no real interest in him maybe? who knows...

QUOTE (Soxbadger @ Jul 3, 2010 -> 08:30 PM)
Id be more scared if the guy was writing things that actually made sense.

Empty crawl?

Ear tickle?

Who is writing this stuff lol

And dont his last 2 statements seem to be in contradiction?

Yeah I don't get it. If miami is out of the stoudemire sweepstakes, which we knew yesterday, how does negatively impact the Bulls?

QUOTE (MurcieOne @ Jul 3, 2010 -> 05:31 PM)
He was talking about Amare not signing with MIA and then talked about an empty crawl. . . I think he meant MIA but wrote CHI. . . seems logical to me.

That was what I had initially thought too, but at it is currently written up he put Chicago. I'd feel much better if our ear tickle was true and Wade is a go.

QUOTE (Chisoxfn @ Jul 3, 2010 -> 07:32 PM)
Would the Bulls have ever done that? Seriously, why would you lie to LBJ because you know it would get back to Wade. Part of me thinks Bucher is full of it, part of me is real scared were gonna end up with Boozer and cap space.

I think he meant hard to believe MIA could get shut out, and that it was hard to believe because they were the favorites early on for the Bosh/LBJ/Wade superteam.

I think he had a brain fart and wrote MIA instead of CHI.

Only way that statement makes sense contextually.

He says Bosh to Houston, Boozer to Miami, Chicago nada.

Not sure how that happens since it seems like Boozer likes the idea of Chicago. Plus, Boozer joining the Bulls with the Bulls having space for Anthony would be more intriguing than Boozer and Wade by themselves I'd think. Albeit the Heat would still have some room.

I'm feeling a bit better, but still, the next 5 to 10 years of our org will be decided in the next 48 hours or so.

QUOTE (Chisoxfn @ Jul 3, 2010 -> 07:36 PM)
He says Bosh to Houston, Boozer to Miami, Chicago nada.

Not sure how that happens since it seems like Boozer likes the idea of Chicago. Plus, Boozer joining the Bulls with the Bulls having space for Anthony would be more intriguing than Boozer and Wade by themselves I'd think. Albeit the Heat would still have some room.

I'm feeling a bit better, but still, the next 5 to 10 years of our org will be decided in the next 48 hours or so.

???????

He is predicting where every FA goes except for the top 2? Wtf?

QUOTE (iamshack @ Jul 3, 2010 -> 08:40 PM)
I have a hard time believing Wade and LeBron would go back to their respective teams with no other FA haul than to partner together in Chicago with Rose and Noah. Seems like a ridiculous decision on their parts.

Wade especially.

QUOTE (iamshack @ Jul 3, 2010 -> 08:40 PM)
I have a hard time believing Wade and LeBron would go back to their respective teams with no other FA haul than to partner together in Chicago with Rose and Noah. Seems like a ridiculous decision on their parts.

the more i think about it the more i think we land wade because his family is here and we have the best possible scenerio for him....noah and rose

QUOTE (Balta1701 @ Jul 3, 2010 -> 05:43 PM)
Wade especially.

Agreed. I realize LBJ didn't make it to the Finals, but his team is two straights years the best in the East so it isn't like he'd be going back to some s*** team. Wade, well, quite frankly, that would be a pretty mediocre team for another couple years if he didn't land another superstar so I think Wade needs more help.