AND THAT'S A WHITE SOX SWEEP!!!!

BigSqwert

QUOTE (southsider2k5 @ May 18, 2010 -> 09:00 PM)
Sounded like a solid effort by Freddy and the Mendoza bunch today. Glad to see it.

How many Soxtalkers would have really guessed at the beginning of the season that Garcia would be one of our top two pitchers as far as dependability and quality starts? I believe he has had only one subpar game

Edited by elrockinMT

QUOTE (elrockinMT @ May 18, 2010 -> 03:33 PM)
How many Soxtalkers would have really guessed at the beginning of the season that Garcia would be one of our top two pitchers as far as dependability and quality starts? I believe he has had only one subpar game

Actually; I can honestly say that I had a lot of faith in Freddy. Say what you want but Freddy is a gamer. I knew that at the very least he would be an extremely effective #5. The sad part is that Freddy is only one of the 2 best starters because most of the others have disappointed.

QUOTE (balfanman @ May 18, 2010 -> 09:03 PM)
Actually; I can honestly say that I had a lot of faith in Freddy. Say what you want but Freddy is a gamer. I knew that at the very least he would be an extremely effective #5. The sad part is that Freddy is only one of the 2 best starters because most of the others have disappointed.

I am and always have been a Freddie Garcia supporter

QUOTE (Jenksy Cat @ May 18, 2010 -> 04:23 PM)
Until his next L, when everyone here will be screaming for his head again.

Perhaps you haven't been paying much attention to the Sox this year. I haven't seen many people calling for his head this season.

QUOTE (elrockinMT @ May 18, 2010 -> 03:33 PM)

Once I saw that his fastball was back around 90, I knew he would be fine.

QUOTE (LVSoxFan @ May 18, 2010 -> 05:38 PM)
Definitely a present surprise, although seriously tempered by the fact that so many other people are underperforming.

Yes, it was quite present. Happened as a matter of fact. :P

Edited by TitoMB