Question to anyone with contacts

Cerbaho-WG

Got mine today, and so far so good. Onl bad thing about them right now, is that my eyes just feel tired. This normal?

Yes.

Didn't your optometrist tell you to only wear them for a couple of hours today, and increase it each day? That's what you're supposed to do -- otherwise, your eyes are gonna get tired really fast.

Got mine today, and so far so good. Onl bad thing about them right now, is that my eyes just feel tired. This normal?

I don't wear them, but my sister just got them in April. She had issues at first. Give it a few days. Took her about 3 I think. And make sure you have wetting drops around at all times ;)

Yes.

Didn't your optometrist tell you to only wear them for a couple of hours today, and increase it each day?  That's what you're supposed to do -- otherwise, your eyes are gonna get tired really fast.

I wear them for 9 hours the first two days, 12 hours the next two, and then as much as I want.

Soft lenses, Heads.

Yes.

Didn't your optometrist tell you to only wear them for a couple of hours today, and increase it each day?  That's what you're supposed to do -- otherwise, your eyes are gonna get tired really fast.

I wear them for 9 hours the first two days, 12 hours the next two, and then as much as I want.

Soft lenses, Heads.

9 hours? WTF? When I got mine (granted, like 5 years ago, so maybe things have changed), I think he told me to wear them for about 4 hours the first day, then 6, then 8, then as much as I want. Oh well. I guess all I can suggest is that if your eyes are tired, take em out for a while.

Yes.

Soft lenses, Heads.

They told my sister no more then 6 hours the first couple days.

Are yours extendedwear?

Her's are and that she could wear them overnight... well the first time she did.. her eyes were almost stuck together the next morning. I don't think I'd be leaving them in.

If your eyes are super-strong like mine, you can make a 6-month supply of disposable contacts last 3 to 5 years!!!

And taking them out is for WIMPS!!

That tired feeling is your eyes BEGGING to the contacts to stay in!!

You know what they say, "NO PAIN, NO GAIN"!!!!

You should get used to them. At first they could kind of bother you. I don't even feel mine.

I wear soft though, but I love the things. Didn't need glasses or anything till highschool and I just couldn't stand wearing glasses (Getting in your way playing sports etc) and contacts have worked great.

Once your eyes adjust you should love em.