Official July 30th vs. KC Royals thread...

Capn12

WTF is going on???

DiFelice had some s*** to say about the SB Miguel had in the 7th, notice the whole Sox team was out there to back him up, while even while the Royals defense was in the field they still didn't come to back up their guy.

WAY TO GO GUYS!!!!

• Replies 401
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Only thing I notice about sho is everything is hard with him.  I'd like to see him use his curveball more and keep hitters off.  I think Coop will do some great things with Scott.

I love the depth in our pen, but I still want one more really good righty (Thats right...I mention Graves yet again)

Olivo and Difilice get in a heated discussion.  I wish they had one of them mic'd.

Graves is evil, Jason.

WTG Miggy on hit #4!!!

Evily Good :headbang

We move him back to the pen and we'll see a sub 3 ERA out of him.

OH MY GOD, HE GOT A STRIKE ON MIGUEL. LET'S CHEER!!!

YAYA YAYY YAY WAAAAA

Oh there's a base hit!!!!!!!!! Stupid fans quiet down!!

Have to agree with you, these fans are stupid and very annoying. Last night when Tucker clearly trapped the ball, they went insane. And tonight they did the wave. Barf.

DiFelice had some s*** to say about the SB Miguel had in the 7th, notice the whole Sox team was out there to back him up, while even while the Royals defense was in the field they still didn't come to back up their guy.

WAY TO GO GUYS!!!!

Ya, I noticed Paulie was out there to pull him back. I love PK :headbang

Only thing I notice about sho is everything is hard with him.  I'd like to see him use his curveball more and keep hitters off.  I think Coop will do some great things with Scott.

I love the depth in our pen, but I still want one more really good righty (Thats right...I mention Graves yet again)

Olivo and Difilice get in a heated discussion.  I wish they had one of them mic'd.

Graves is evil, Jason.

WTG Miggy on hit #4!!!

His K/IP stats are horrible. He's overrated, and overpaid. I think you could cut White and probably pick up someone fairly cheap.

OH MY GOD, HE GOT A STRIKE ON MIGUEL. LET'S CHEER!!!

YAYA YAYY YAY WAAAAA

Oh there's a base hit!!!!!!!!! Stupid fans quiet down!!

Have to agree with you, these fans are stupid and very annoying. Last night when Tucker clearly trapped the ball, they went insane. And tonight they did the wave. Barf.

Go to royals.com. Yes they are stupid...

Is this us hitting their best relief pitcher????

Sox are feeling the love!! :lol:

And yes, the Royals fans are annoying. They should just leave, so all the Sox fans can cheer. They have been completely embarrassed.

This reminds me so much of the first Cub series. Sox went into it with such intensity that they wasted them.

This is great.

Graves is evil, Jason.

WTG Miggy on hit #4!!!

His K/IP stats are horrible. He's overrated, and overpaid. I think you could cut White and probably pick up someone fairly cheap.

Graves will come over for absolutely nothing. I think Graves is a lot like Foulke. He's been good every year since 98 (MInus this year).

Daubbie is stepping in.

WAY TO GO GUYS!!!!

Thats very nice. Way to back him guys! :headbang :headbang

Jason, I think it would be better, and cheaper, to try and pry away a Ligtenberg than Graves.

I agree with you that Graves costs a lot. I think that if the Reds send some cash over (not everything) and the Sox give them someone like Majewski its a steal for us.

If Sox can get kerry for the same price then I'd definately like him. I'm a big fan of Lightenberg.

I agree with you that Graves costs a lot.  I think that if the Reds send some cash over (not everything) and the Sox give them someone like Majewski its a steal for us.

If Sox can get kerry for the same price then I'd definately like him.  I'm a big fan of Lightenberg.

Reds are asking for cash in almost every deal, so they will by no means send cash to us. I believe they're cutting 20 million in payroll next year.