Suggestions

Chisoxfn

In the coming weeks were going to be doing some work sprucing the boards up and I want to see if anyone has anythings they'd like to see added.

Amongst some of the things we'll be doing

- Moving to a Brand New Server (Date Unknown at this time, but there will be no downtime; I will be transferring everything to the new server and then once everything is over I'll switch the new server on).

- Giving the Board a Sox Tone

- Adding more SoxNet Brand Cards in the future and a page where you can easily get them

- Upgrading the board, which will make it a little faster (Not much of a change)

- Fixing the Registration Error

Were hoping this changes will be made to make the board much better in the long run as well as during the "Playoff Run" :cheers

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Some other things we could do are maybe make it so you could show your mood again, and so eaach person ahs their own little customizable html page....but this is subject to what you guys think....and that stuff would probably come later...

Guest hotsoxchick1

yeah jas i asked you a while back for a photo album type thingy........lol.... anyhow, were moving again??? you know how i hate that lol.....im starting to think we are the gypsies of the webs cause we have moved the pack around so much in the past few years.....lol..........anyhow.. i dont care what ya do as long as you make it easy on us computer illerate types...... ;) .............

An opening page with current standings, last game's box score, etc. would be nice. Basically anything that keeps me from having to go to chisox for basic info.

Other than that as always you guys are awesome. Thank you for the labor of love. :headbang