My locked penis syndrome

shipps

I among a lot of other men (from what I hear) have trouble peeing in public places where there are others present. Sporting events it is almost impossible for me to squeeze one out no matter how bad I have to go. I just dont know how to deal with it. The harder I try to go the more my dong locks it in. It is complete stage fright and its without a reason. Even if there is only one other person in the bathroom I still wont be able to take my leak.

How do I get past this? Its something that I have dealt with for as long as I can remember. I have tried to picture waterfalls and imagine I am the only one present but then it just winds up dribbling down almost hitting my pants.

Who has has this? How do you fix the pipe?

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (IceCreamPants @ Jul 28, 2010 -> 03:13 PM)
I among a lot of other men (from what I hear) have trouble peeing in public places where there are others present. Sporting events it is almost impossible for me to squeeze one out no matter how bad I have to go. I just dont know how to deal with it. The harder I try to go the more my dong locks it in. It is complete stage fright and its without a reason. Even if there is only one other person in the bathroom I still wont be able to take my leak.

How do I get past this? Its something that I have dealt with for as long as I can remember. I have tried to picture waterfalls and imagine I am the only one present but then it just winds up dribbling down almost hitting my pants.

I believe this needs to be done when you're a young wee lad. Ya need to be in a crowded bathroom at a big event like a Sox game. You finally get up to the urinal, you drop your pants down to your ankles, bare-assed you stand on your tip toes holding your 1/4 inch penis. There's giant penises all around you, seemingly just popping out of nowhere cause everyone's still has their pants up. You will never have a more humiliating feeling in a bathroom than that moment right there...unless you're George Michael or Sen Larry Craig. So after that....it's all good...you hit rock bottom...things can only go up from there. Oh, but if it happens to start going up right at that moment...zip up and get outta there!!

Since you're an adult now dude, I don't know what to tell ya. You can try the pants around the ankles thing... :)

QUOTE (IceCreamPants @ Jul 28, 2010 -> 03:13 PM)

When I got to sporting events or in a crowded bathroom, be it movie theatre or whatever, I have to pee in a stall.

QUOTE (Balta1701 @ Jul 28, 2010 -> 03:37 PM)

Paruresis is also known by many colloquial terms, including bashful bladder, bashful kidneys, stage fright, pee fright, urophobia, pee-shyness, public piss syndrome, and shy bladder syndrome.

Let's see... PPIHS stands for... Public Peeing Isn't Happening Son, or...