My locked penis syndrome

shipps

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (LosMediasBlancas @ Jul 30, 2010 -> 02:08 PM)
Ive never understood people's embarrassmennt over taking a loud dump or farting in a public restroom. I mean, that's the proper place to do it, right?

That should be true, but it's embarrassing because you'll still draw attention to yourself and likely draw some giggles.

QUOTE (IceCreamPants @ Jul 30, 2010 -> 12:33 PM)
My dick is on lock down until the trade deadline is over. Just way to many nerves to relax and let go.

I didn't know we were allowed to say "dick" .. I coulda been cussin' you guys a longgg time ago! wtf?!?!

Edited by girlslikebaseballtoo#26

Ive never understood people's embarrassmennt over taking a loud dump or farting in a public restroom. I mean, that's the proper place to do it, right?

Oh man, if Im in a public rest room taking a dump, I try and make sure my farts are as loud as possible.

Exactly, and this is why I've never had trouble peeing or taking a dump in public restrooms. I mean, they are there for a reason, and everybody else that goes in there is doing it. I'd prefer to not do it for the simple reason that public bathrooms are dirty often times, but if you've gotta go, you've gotta go.

QUOTE (girlslikebaseballtoo#26 @ Jul 30, 2010 -> 10:06 PM)
I didn't know we were allowed to say "dick" .. I coulda been cussin' you guys a longgg time ago! wtf?!?!

Oh yeah, no problem. Say whatever you want, if it's something you can't say, the system will edit it automatically for you. There was a time where you could whatever you wanted here unedited, but those days are sadly gone. :(

Edited by whitesoxfan101

QUOTE (lostfan @ Jul 31, 2010 -> 10:23 AM)
well I've been on sites where "dick" was in a word filter but it'd always come out as *bleep* Cheney when you were talking about politics. lol. "ass" isnt in the word filter either.

Good ...2 of my faves!!! ...words I mean .. :unsure:

Edited by girlslikebaseballtoo#26

QUOTE (lostfan @ Jul 31, 2010 -> 01:23 PM)
well I've been on sites where "dick" was in a word filter but it'd always come out as *bleep* Cheney when you were talking about politics. lol. "ass" isnt in the word filter either.

The best one I've ever seen was the one by the Family Research Council, where they had the word "Gay" on their filter, and had it always replaced with the word Homosexual.

During the 2008 Olympics, they ran an article about the sprinter "Tyson Homosexual".