My locked penis syndrome

shipps

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Brian @ Jul 28, 2010 -> 03:54 PM)
When I got to sporting events or in a crowded bathroom, be it movie theatre or whatever, I have to pee in a stall.

I could pee anywhere probably, if it has to come out, it has to come out.

But like you, I will always go for the stall over the urinal, even if the bathroom is empty. I just feel a lot more comfortable in a stall, and I'm always worried about splash back from the urinal. Plus, I don't like standing that close to what is basically a piss soaked wall with the pipe out.

QUOTE (IceCreamPants @ Jul 28, 2010 -> 03:13 PM)
I among a lot of other men (from what I hear) have trouble peeing in public places where there are others present. Sporting events it is almost impossible for me to squeeze one out no matter how bad I have to go. I just dont know how to deal with it. The harder I try to go the more my dong locks it in. It is complete stage fright and its without a reason. Even if there is only one other person in the bathroom I still wont be able to take my leak.

How do I get past this? Its something that I have dealt with for as long as I can remember. I have tried to picture waterfalls and imagine I am the only one present but then it just winds up dribbling down almost hitting my pants.

Who has has this? How do you fix the pipe?

Best advice that I can give!

I used to have the same problem many years ago. I knew it would happen, and I would tense up even before I made it to the urinal. What added to the axiety, is I would push and push, and then sometimes a hugw fart would come out, and then draw even more attention! Ay Yuy Yuy Yuy Yuy!

Anyway...one way that I overcame it, is I PURPOSELY went to the men's room during the middle of a Great White Sox inning when they were at bat. The men's room would be most likely empty, and I wouldn't have the anxiety of standing around with a bunch of other guys, and nothing coming out. if it still happened, the pressure would be off, because no one was in the bathroom. I'd also try and wait until the urinal was open that was against the wall. It would lessen the anxiety because of someone else standing next to me and watching me just "Standing" there. Anyway...the more that I did those things, the more comfortable I became with it. and throughout time, I just tried to keep focusing on relaxing, and eventually became more comfortable with the whole situation and over came it.

Now, my friends can say, "Hey Tom! You overcame your public bathroom anxiety! Yessiree......."Ur-In-al right guy!"

I hope this helps! Good luck

It is all about alignment. You need to turn you head to the left opening up the pipe and widen your stance. It also helps if you pucker your lips and inhale slowly. This works best as long as there are other men at the urinals.

or

Wear dark colored pants and sit very quietly.

QUOTE (Milkman delivers @ Jul 29, 2010 -> 08:32 AM)
I'm honestly surprised that so many people have or had this problem. It seemed like such a non-issue to me.

Dude I cant even begin to tell you how frustrating it is.

Whats funny is I can tell when other guys have it too, cause we will both be standing there for minutes which seems like hours and not hearing a tinkle hit the urinal from either of us...just silence.....awful and awkward silence.

QUOTE (Milkman delivers @ Jul 29, 2010 -> 08:32 AM)
I'm honestly surprised that so many people have or had this problem. It seemed like such a non-issue to me.

Agreed. I had heard of stage fright before, but I thought it was this like really rare thing, and I couldn't really imagine people actually having it. Clearly I was wrong.

Edited by whitesoxfan101

i actually get "stage fright" when I am really hammered at a bar and have to go really bad. I will be standing at a urinal with my bladder sagging like a bowling ball and i just cannot go. and it isnt when people are around either, it is any time, if the bathroom is empty or not.

QUOTE (KyYlE23 @ Jul 29, 2010 -> 09:42 AM)
i actually get "stage fright" when I am really hammered at a bar and have to go really bad. I will be standing at a urinal with my bladder sagging like a bowling ball and i just cannot go. and it isnt when people are around either, it is any time, if the bathroom is empty or not.

Now that is just f***ing weird...you are such a strange guy... Cant pee in a bathroom when no one is in there?...LOL...f***IN A...this guy... *pointing at kyle with thumb*

QUOTE (whitesoxfan101 @ Jul 29, 2010 -> 09:40 AM)
Agreed. I had heard of stage fright before, but I thought it was this like really rare thing, and I couldn't really imagine people actually having it. Clearly I was wrong.

Two of my best friends have it. They have to wait in the stall line whenever we go. If the divider is there between urinals they can do it though.

QUOTE (IceCreamPants @ Jul 29, 2010 -> 09:57 AM)
Now that is just f***ing weird...you are such a strange guy... Cant pee in a bathroom when no one is in there?...LOL...f***IN A...this guy... *pointing at kyle with thumb*

I just get all antsy and cant go to the..........wait a second who started this thread anyways

QUOTE (IceCreamPants @ Jul 29, 2010 -> 08:42 AM)
Dude I cant even begin to tell you how frustrating it is.

Whats funny is I can tell when other guys have it too, cause we will both be standing there for minutes which seems like hours and not hearing a tinkle hit the urinal from either of us...just silence.....awful and awkward silence.

I get a form of "stage fright" when I'm doing the other deed, but that's due more to embarrassment/shame than not being able to go. In fact, sometimes I find it hard to hold it, but want to do so until the bathroom is empty.